Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 12th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Top 10 C3G Armies

I loooove MODOK.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2014, 12:24 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Me too!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 13th, 2014, 05:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

ratings added
Old February 13th, 2014, 07:33 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Modok is great, i hope someone helps me bump him up to a 9 or 10 there, my opinion just seemed biased.

And now:
The Other New Avengers:
Doctor Strange, Spider Woman And Wong

It's great to have Doc here, he's just so resilient, there's not so many magic defense armies here. And you get to explain bonding and with SuperStrength and Fly spider woman and doctor strange can really go to town.

Mobile Command
(C3G) Captain America (240) + Hawkeye II (160)

Great tag team, the only problem is the lack of superstrength, in which the next team wins.

Stealth Protocol
Ironman Mark III (220) + Black Widow (170)

All the game will shift dramatically if Ironman passes his Reroute roll, so beware with this one. Also if you win initiative don't forget to disengage with black widow and run for cover every now and then.
Old February 13th, 2014, 08:11 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Three Asgardians and a Mutant walk into a bar...
Wolverine (280), Hogun (310), Fandral (280), Volstagg (330)

For a 1200 point army, I thought this: Hogun, Volstagg, Fandral, Wolverine, was a great army to play. I played it in my game against Soundwarp and was rather pleased at how easy it is OM wise. I placed all 3 numbered OM's on the Warriors to take advantage of Warriors Three and kept the X on Wolverine to try and keep him alive. However, he died but the Warriors managed the win. I spread the OM's among the warriors to prevent one warrior getting ganged up upon to try and reduce activations with lost OMs. However, Volstagg is probably the best place for OMs once the Warriors have started taking wounds as he has high survivability with healing and his life total. If Wolverine is still alive after your other figures have died, he makes decent clean up. With 4 wounds healed per round, he can make for a very hard to kill opponent. I'd give the army a score in between the eight and nine range, maybe closer to eight than nine.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; February 13th, 2014 at 08:20 PM.
Old February 14th, 2014, 12:35 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post

For a 1200 point army, I thought this: Hogun, Volstagg, Fandral, Wolverine, was a great army to play. I played it in my game against Soundwarp and was rather pleased at how easy it is OM wise. I placed all 3 numbered OM's on the Warriors to take advantage of Warriors Three and kept the X on Wolverine to try and keep him alive. However, he died but the Warriors managed the win. I spread the OM's among the warriors to prevent one warrior getting ganged up upon to try and reduce activations with lost OMs. However, Volstagg is probably the best place for OMs once the Warriors have started taking wounds as he has high survivability with healing and his life total. If Wolverine is still alive after your other figures have died, he makes decent clean up. With 4 wounds healed per round, he can make for a very hard to kill opponent. I'd give the army a score in between the eight and nine range, maybe closer to eight than nine.
Is that what you want to call this team?
Old February 14th, 2014, 12:40 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post

Is that what you want to call this team?
Yeah, it was suggested to me by a friend and I kinda like it.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 14th, 2014, 09:39 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Make sense
...It wouldn't be a shock to find those four in a bar.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 1st, 2014, 07:19 PM

2000 point - Asgardian All-Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Got my first chance to run an all Asgaurdian army tonight. It was pretty fun and quite effective. Lead with Thor & Balder while Sif moves up each round using teleport. She will be close to an opponent when Thor goes down for some double attacks. One those 3 are down, the Warriors 3 come up with +2 attack dice (and -1 defense). Fandral is just awesome with Master Swordsman and a 7 base attack. Volstagg can use the food to boost his defense back up to 6 while throwing down a ton of dice on attack. I'd give it a 9 out of 10 ranking.
Old October 30th, 2014, 09:51 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just bumping this to start promoting this again. Check out the C3G Super Hero Draft Cards thread and try out some teams and give the a rating so we can create top 10 teams for each point slot.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 30th, 2014, 01:23 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for bumping this, looking forward to more rankings. So many C3G figures that I haven't tried...so little time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy