Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 29th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Reinvigorating the Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Cleon's Magic-style drafting (http://www.heroscapers.com/community...fting+alliance) is a ton of fun. I've been using it with my roommate recently. In one 575 point draft he ended up with 2x Omnircons and Hulk! Risky but fun. I've lucked out a few times and gotten bonding groups. The best, though, was when he got Aubrien Archers and Venoc Warlord in the same draft! He averaged a Frenzy per order marker.

Our latest draft was 520 points (we pick a random total with 500 + d20*5) I got

220 Captain America
100 Major X17
120 Marro Stingers x2
080 Deathreavers x2

to his

120 Kaemon Awa
080 Raelin (RotV)
110 Roman Archers x2
200 Marro Drones x4

My better drafting and play strategies have kicked his butt so far, but he's learning.
Thanks NecroBlade! I really hoped you would like it, I find it very fun and interesting.

Oh and thanks for posting it in the thread title 1Mmirg!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion