Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 29th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes / Old Lace (Playtesting Phase)

Gert seems to be basically an auto-include for Old Lace, but if you're cool with that, then I think 20/140 probably works. I wouldn't mind seeing another set of tests, though. Gert and Lace together have only been tested by two people.
Old December 29th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Oh, also, I'm defininitely in favour of condensing all Dinosaur species into Dinosaur. (It should be noted, though, that Pterasaurs are not Dinosaurs, though they're often thought of in the same breath, so Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) should probably be changed to Pterasaur instead.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'll have the other 5 of my tests written up by tonight, sorry for the delay, I've been really sick since Christmas.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

No rush - I can't even start up Nico's thread yet, so... whenever you get to it.

I can write up a draft for an "Arsenic and Old Lace" card later if people are interested in the two together as one alternate card.
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I can write up a draft for an "Arsenic and Old Lace" card later if people are interested in the two together as one alternate card.
I'd say why not. It would give people that don't want to cut up an expensive mini an excuse to not cut it up. If it's not too much work for you. I'll take care of the cards all at the same time so 3 vs 2 isn't a huge issue.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Here's how I think it would look?

-----

NAME = ARSENIC AND OLD LACE
SECRET IDENTITY = GERT YORKES

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RUNAWAY
PERSONALITY = CYNICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 160

BIO-ENGINEERED DEINONYCHUS

Arsenic and Old Lace have the secret identity of Old Lace, the species of Dinosaur, the class of Companion, and the personality of Loyal in addition to what is listed on this card. When Arsenic and Old Lace attacks, they may attack one additional time.

RUNAWAY MORALE
When rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each Order Marker on the Army Card of a Runaway you control.

SWIFT CARRY
Whenever Arsenic and Old Lace are moved on your turn, you may choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to Arsenic and Old Lace. After you move Old Lace, place the chosen figure adjacent to Arsenic and Old Lace.

LEAP 12
Instead of their normal move, Arsenic and Old Lace may use Leap 12. Leap 12 has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Leap 12, ignore elevations. Arsenic and Old Lace may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Arsenic and Old Lace may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. If Arsenic and Old Lace is engaged when they starts their Leap 12, they will take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by johnny139; December 29th, 2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Here's how I think it would look?

-----

NAME = ARSENIC AND OLD LACE
SECRET IDENTITY = GERT YORKES

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RUNAWAY
PERSONALITY = CYNICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 160

BIO-ENGINEERED DEINONYCHUS

Arsenic and Old Lace have the secret identity of Old Lace, the species of Dinosaur, the class of Companion, and the personality of Loyal in addition to what is listed on this card.

RUNAWAY MORALE
When rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each Order Marker on the Army Card of a Runaway you control.

SWIFT CARRY
Whenever Arsenic and Old Lace are moved on your turn, you may choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to Arsenic and Old Lace. After you move Old Lace, place the chosen figure adjacent to Arsenic and Old Lace.

LEAP 12
Instead of their normal move, Arsenic and Old Lace may use Leap 12. Leap 12 has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Leap 12, ignore elevations. Arsenic and Old Lace may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Arsenic and Old Lace may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. If Arsenic and Old Lace is engaged when they starts their Leap 12, they will take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
Does Swift Carry still work if she's already carrying Gert? Sorry this should have been asked long ago but I just noticed it.

Also what about the double attack portion.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

She should only be dual-Classed in order to be mechanically equivalent. The other left box stuff should just be Old Lace's. She needs double attack too.
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Yeah, Swift Carry is always on. Old Lace is hardy, she can take an additional passenger now and then.

Good point on double attack, I've added that back in.
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:54 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
She should only be dual-Classed in order to be mechanically equivalent. The other left box stuff should just be Old Lace's. She needs double attack too.
Making the Default being Old Lace does make more sense now that you mention it. All the other stats are hers and Gert is just the boosting rider.

Old December 29th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Human/Dinosaur could also be mechanically relevant, though - for Star-Lord builds, for example. Same with Personality really. It's tough to make it 1:1.
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Human/Dinosaur could also be mechanically relevant, though - for Star-Lord builds, for example. Same with Personality really. It's tough to make it 1:1.
Honestly, what about Gert's Arsenic and Old Lace power just giving Old Lace her species and personality in addition to her own anyway? It'd be more thematic if the theme's basically that they're both together on one base, and it would make the theme clearer from the outset, at least to me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library