Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 18th, 2012, 11:59 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
A list of Classics

Hello all!

I have recently made it my goal to read as many classic books before I go to college in two years. Seeing as some of you seem to be fans of the art of literature, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for ones I should read. I have read all of the ubber-famous ones (Moby Dick, Invisible Man, Pride& Prejudice and Black Arrow just to name a few) but I am sure that there are less heard of ones that would be good for me to read. If needed I could post a list of all the classics I have already read if that would make a difference in selection processes. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books