Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 18th, 2022, 07:53 PM

TheIsamu knows what's in an order marker TheIsamu knows what's in an order marker
AoA Proxy Model Thread

Hello everyone, If anyone has started to, or is in the process of collecting models to use in tandem with the released cards for the AoA units please consider using this thread to post listings or share ideas for sculpts. I would have thought someone would have tried to make a post like this already (if anyone has and I missed it my sincerest apologies) and figured it would be nice to have a repository/resource for people looking to salvage something out of the campaign/saving these designs and rules for their own collections.

EDIT: Listings of what I got so far. I'll be sure to add the suggestions I've seen others make in the thread too.
EDIT 2: At the moment we have at least one purchasable proxy for every AoA model that has rules including a bonus with chas's Zed Nesbit custom. This isnt meant to discourage anyone from posting more suggestions. We can certainly use more especially for the weirder stuff like the Hellforge or Ordo Borealis. Thanks again to the community and the war council behind these cool unit designs, hope these proxies can do your awesome work justice!
EDIT 3: Added entires for the rest of the missing AoA units now that @Anitar has started work on army cards for them, rounding out the rest of the factions. Once the community has cards for the Kyrie and stretch goal units I'll add them here too. Will post links as soon as find them.
EDIT 4: Entries for the missing Kyrie and the stretch goal heroes are now added and will resume proxy searching now that @Anitar has got to work making army cards for them.

CLOCKWORK COMBINE
DAWNRAIDER SYNDICATE
NEMESIS WARBROOD
IRONCLAD COLLECTIVE
DRYAN LIFEBORNE ORDER

KYRIE

SOTM HEROES

Last edited by TheIsamu; December 20th, 2022 at 05:31 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units