Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 16th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online NHSD Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Does anyone have more information on Craig Van Ness’s involvement with the event? I saw Sir Heroscape’s video mentioning it, but I’m wondering if there are more details on it?

I’ve got other activities going on tomorrow, but would it be disruptive to he tournament if I showed up and played my first two games before bouncing? If that disrupts things too much, I could always just join the Discord channel and watch.

Thanks!

~ Rama
He hasn't been entirely explicit about what his involvement will be, but I did just get an email from him about showing up to watch some games. Before he seemed interested in playing, but it's possible he'll just have a couple hours to pop in and just enjoy the environment and chat it up during peoples games etc.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day