Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 30th, 2014, 08:10 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

2lbs of minis headed Soundwarp's way USPS Priority. Should be there Saturday.
Old October 30th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Received the sparkly water tiles from @mac122 today! They look beautiful. Eight more and my set will be complete Thanks!!!
I have 8 more for you...
Old November 3rd, 2014, 11:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Got my figures today.

I'll try to have my offer up soon, my Grandpa just passed away, so things are a little crazy right now, might be a bit, sorry.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 3rd, 2014, 11:16 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Got my figures today.

I'll try to have my offer up soon, my Grandpa just passed away, so things are a little crazy right now, might be a bit, sorry.
No sweat. Take care of yourself and your family first. My sincerest condolences.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 11:40 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Got my figures today.

No sweat. Take care of yourself and your family first. My sincerest condolences.
As good as a family as we may be (sometimes), blood-family is more important.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old November 13th, 2014, 03:14 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Deeply sorry I got so behind here everyone.

Anyway, I'm offering up a Van Nessing repaint (bluish-grey 'hybrid mode' skin, glowing yellow eyes, silver armor and a brown cloak). I'll have pictures up tomorrow and see what else I can get to go with it since that's not much of an offer.

My Etsy Store
Old November 13th, 2014, 04:01 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Actually, that sounds awesome to me. I love custom paint. I'll take it!

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old November 18th, 2014, 09:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Alrighty, got @beholderthedm 's fig shipped yesterday. Also got my first mod done from the stuff @Gurei-Ornery sent my way.

My Etsy Store
Old November 19th, 2014, 12:58 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Cool. I will offer up a squad of Minions of Utgar. Anyone?

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old November 19th, 2014, 07:17 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
Cool. I will offer up a squad of Minions of Utgar. Anyone?
I will take them!
Old November 19th, 2014, 09:18 AM

Cool. I have your address in my PM box. Will ship early next week.

Trades

My travel blog
Old November 21st, 2014, 06:41 PM

Got some awesome custom paint in the mail. I should ship out my minions on Monday.

Trades

My travel blog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion