Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 16th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Loki

Great, I'll grab this guy starting today! Exciting times! We're moving some stuff now. I can't wait until Griff is back in full swing and we're four initial playtesters strong.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 16th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Already started Trapster.
Hahma, move over, I think SirG wants MVP.
No way am I taking over for him.
Oh yes you are.
Am not, am not!
Did you pick up that argument strategy from the kids at your school?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 16th, 2011, 06:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Loki's an important one to get right, so I'm going to be careful and test out as many synergies and match ups as I can. So far so good, though!

C3G PLAY TEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (LOKI) PASS AT 410-420 points

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS

- MIRROR TEST
/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS You could potentially use God of Evil to trade wounds back and forth between two Lokis for a bit, but the D20 would keep it from getting too crazy.

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS No bonding currently other than Unique Hero specific bonding.

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
PASS No synergies

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Will be checked in army tests with Anti-Monitor, Wolverine, Deadpool, Professor X, Joker, and so forth.

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
PASS Absolutely. Feels like he's outwitting Thor, but not outmuscling him. Theme feels spot on.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
PASS

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
PASS

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
PASS His teleportation is great for hit-and-run attacks and controlling engagements and height advantage. His X-Marker power does fun stuff in armies and is great even just with him for the two teleportations a round. And God of Evil is a gem.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
PASS Lots of fun decision making on this guy and abilities to be clever and take advantage of that extra X-Marker.

- Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero/ Does it pass?
Spoiler Alert!

- Squad / Does it pass?

Map: Ravaged Road
Units: Loki vs. SHIELD Agents x3 (330)
Spoiler Alert!

- Squad / Does it pass?
Units: Loki vs. Beat Cops x6 (390)
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass?
Units: Loki (390), Joker (190), Harley Quinn (130) and Anti-Monitor (1600) (2400) vs. Thor (430), Darkseid (380), Martian Manhunter (300), John Stewart (340), Flash (250), Red Skull (190), Wolverine (280), and Riddler (140) (2400)
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass?
Units: Loki (400), Professor X (220), Wolverine (280), Deadpool (285), Angel (90), and Nightcrawler (140) (1415) vs. Commissioner Gordon (90), Batman (200), Robin (120), Beat Cops x4 (260), Jonah Hex (130), Alfred (60), Batman (150), Green Arrow (130), Green Arrow (150), Black Canary (190), Echo (130) (1410)
Spoiler Alert!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 17th, 2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old January 16th, 2011, 07:07 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh yes you are.
Am not, am not!

Are too bat poo!
Old January 16th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh yes you are.
Am not, am not!
No, from my own kids when they were much, much younger. High school kids now are like, "I'm not doing it, and you can't make me!"

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 16th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Are too bat poo!
Thanks mate for that mental image of Bat's poo.

Quote:

No, from my own kids when they were much, much younger. High school kids now are like, "I'm not doing it, and you can't make me!"
Back in my day educators and administrators had a bit more "hands on" say if you will. I remember a elementary principal that used to patrol the lunch room and give the Vulcan Deathgrip to kids that were messing around.

Old January 16th, 2011, 09:21 PM

Quiet children, I'm trying to work here.

Old January 16th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Corporal punishment can be effective. I got one swat from our 6' 6" principal in 2nd grade for "bowling" lunchboxes ( hey, I figured out that 10 was a triangle number at age 7 ), and I never got in trouble again.

Nowadays, education's hands are mostly tied. And they wonder why America isn't at the top in most categories anymore . . .

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 16th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Corporal punishment can be effective. I got one swat from our 6' 6" principal in 2nd grade for "bowling" lunchboxes ( hey, I figured out that 10 was a triangle number at age 7 ), and I never got in trouble again.

Nowadays, education's hands are mostly tied. And they wonder why America isn't at the top in most categories anymore . . .
Wow, you must have had the same principal as me. Mr. Aprati was one tall son of a gun.

Yeah, my buddy's wife is an Assistant Principal at a high school and while they can't use corporal punishment, they are very strict and don't put up with a lot of stuff. They don't think twice about taking people off of sports teams, suspending them or expelling them if need be. Because of where they are located, near Gary, IN, they could have a big gang problem, but because of their no tolerance, they don't have the problem.

Now my wife just recently started this year working in the cafeteria as a cashier during lunch for a few hours a day. Those kids are wild, as the new Principal is too busy on his Blackberry to pay attention or do anything about the unruly kids and the Assistant Principal is too busy trying to be best friends with the kids.

Too many parents are babying their precious little Johnnies and Janies these days lead to them not allowing educators to do what they need to do and thus leading to too many spoiled teens that are unprepared for adulthood.

Old January 17th, 2011, 12:48 AM

Initial playtest is updated with everything but the army tests (hopefully I'll get to these tomorrow!).
I'm liking him at 390 so far. He's a nasty fellow for sure, and I think he could go 400 before going back down to 380.

Old January 17th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Prickly Cactus

Cool.

Old January 17th, 2011, 12:20 PM

One army test in and I could see a bump to 400 for him. Any Anti-Monitor build is huge on points and kind of swingy, but even what he brings to Joker is pretty nice. I don't think his additions to Prof X and the Healing Factor gang will exactly make him any worse either ... !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library