Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 14th, 2011, 07:35 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Glyph of Cosmic Cube - Design Phase

I think if there are no other issues that this sucker is ready for an Initial Playtest!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 14th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Before moving, you may choose any figure within 4 spaces. You may either:
  • Place the chosen figure on any emptyspace on the battlefield within 6 spaces of its original placement.The figure moved by this glyph does not take any leaving engagement attacks,
  • Move any 1 unrevealed Order Marker on the chosen figure's card to any other card that is in that figure's army, or
  • Remove one wound marker from the chosen figure's card and choose any figure on the battlefield to receive a wound.
After using this glyph, if the figure equipped with this glyph is not a Ruler or Mastermind, it receives 1 wound.
Some suggested changes.

Quote:
EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Before moving, you may choose any figure within 4 clear sight spaces. You may either:
  • Place the chosen figure on any emptyspace on the battlefield within 6 spaces of its original placement.The figure moved by this glyph does not take any leaving engagement attacks,
  • Move any 1 unrevealed Order Marker on the chosen figure's card to any other card that is in that figure's army, or
  • Remove one wound marker from the chosen figure's card and choose any figure on the battlefield within clear sight to receive a wound.
Immediately after using this glyph, if the figure equipped with this glyph is not a Ruler or Mastermind, it receives 1 wound.
Also, since this doesn't come up much and I can't remember off the top of my head. A figure equipped with the Cosmic Cube can choose themselves as the "figure within 4 clear sight spaces" right? Being that it's the all powerful Cosmic Cube and all, they should be able to have the Cube's powers on themselves right? Just making sure guys.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; February 14th, 2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old February 14th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I thought a figure was never considered in "clear sight" of itself?
Old February 14th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Correct. How about:

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Before moving, you may choose the figure equipped with this glyph or any figure within 4 clear sight spaces of the figure equipped with this glyph. You may either:

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Yeah, I was double checking and after I posted that I thought about Jean Grey's card for Telekinesis 12.

It says: "After moving and before attacking, you may choose either Jean Grey, a small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Jean Grey, or a small or medium destructible object within 4 clear sight spaces of Jean Grey."

So to that end, should we do something like this?

Quote:
Before moving, you may either choose the figure equipped with this Glyph, or any figure within 4 clear sight spaces of the figure equipped with this Glyph. You may either:
  • Place the chosen figure on any empty space on the battlefield within 6 spaces of its original placement.The figure moved by this glyph does not take any leaving engagement attacks,
  • Remove one wound marker from the chosen figure's card and choose any figure on the battlefield within clear sight to receive a wound.
Immediately after using this glyph, if the figure equipped with this glyph is not a Ruler or Mastermind, it receives 1 wound.
Also, do we want a size restriction for this option below?
  • Place the chosen figure on any empty space on the battlefield within 6 spaces of its original placement.The figure moved by this glyph does not take any leaving engagement attacks,
Edit: by Bats yet again!

Old February 14th, 2011, 11:07 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

I don't think so, because it IS the all-powerful Cosmic Cube.

OP Updated.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 14th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Yeah, I was double checking and after I posted that I thought about Jean Grey's card for Telekinesis 12.

It says: "After moving and before attacking, you may choose either Jean Grey, a small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Jean Grey, or a small or medium destructible object within 4 clear sight spaces of Jean Grey."
Wait...it doesn't still say that does it? I thought I updated that...
Old February 14th, 2011, 11:55 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nope - she's good http://www.hiddendragon.com/hs_custo...N_GREY-C3G.jpg Change has been made.

Old February 15th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:

I don't think so, because it IS the all-powerful Cosmic Cube.

OP Updated.
Well this will be new ground too as far as moving Sentinels, Green Construct away from Kyle and moving Anit-Monitor

So with a double spaced figure, I take it that only one of the figure's bases has to be within 6 spaces of it's previous placement and you can choose either base to count from for previous placement consideration.

Quote:
Quote:

Wait...it doesn't still say that does it? I thought I updated that...
I was just reading it off the card I had printed of GO, sorry to get you worried about that.

Old February 15th, 2011, 07:49 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well this will be new ground too as far as moving Sentinels, Green Construct away from Kyle and moving Anit-Monitor
Actually doesn't the power on the GC say it can only be moved by forfeiting a GL's attack phase?
Old February 15th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Actually doesn't the power on the GC say it can only be moved by forfeiting a GL's attack phase?
Well it says "After revealing and Order Marker on Green Lantern's Army Card, instead of attacking with that Green Lantern, you may take a turn with any Green Construct you control. Green Construct may only attack, move or take a turn in this manner. You may not take any additional turns with other Green Constructs this turn."

Well it says "move" and not "be moved" as in someone else couldn't mind control him and take a turn with him or he can't be moved by Martian Manhunter's Telepathic Directive. At the time of his design, no other power could place him on another space, so that wasn't taken into consideration. Now I'm not the resident rules genius, so I'll see what others think.

Old February 15th, 2011, 11:18 AM

Would it break anything if the Construct was moved, though? (And I agree with Hahma's analysis of the wording - the cosmic cube would be able to move the Green Construct).
I'm more concerned with how we'd rule on the whole double base issue ... this is something we need to figure out eventually, though. I think it's sad if we never ever have anything that can move around large or huge figures just because they're double based.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library