Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 31st, 2014, 06:33 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Dignan's Maps - New Map 3/25

I assume the ladder rungs are supposed to be on level 4, not level 5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Could we get a top-down view?
Mega, we don't really need one. AU will be rebuilding it in virtualscape to make the topdown with level numbers. I'm sure he'll let Dignan know if he would like the original .vs to work from.

Last edited by dok; May 31st, 2014 at 06:54 PM.
Old May 31st, 2014, 08:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Could we get a top-down view?
Mega, we don't really need one. AU will be rebuilding it in virtualscape to make the topdown with level numbers. I'm sure he'll let Dignan know if he would like the original .vs to work from.
Yeah, AU's on it faster than I thought.
Old June 1st, 2014, 10:07 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Yeah, the ladder is to be slid all the way down. I must have just put it in on the wrong level in VS.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old August 24th, 2014, 01:03 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dignan's Maps - New Map 8/24

Update 8/24

Finally got around to uploading this little guy. It's another one of my favorite combinations: Lava and forest. I thought this one turned out pretty fun. Enjoy.

Map: Sear
Date Uploaded: 8/24/14
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 VW
The glyphs of Brandar are treasure glyphs.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old August 24th, 2014, 03:30 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Just played a game on Sear.

It was pretty fun. Height was the main priority in this match, even though it was covered in lava. Glyphs were placed but none were taken or fought over by the opposing sides (which I find a bit odd). Still a cool map though, I especially like how the road curls around the entire battlefield. Nice work.
Old August 24th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It seems very interesting tacticall wise. Great job!

Old August 25th, 2014, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Just played a game on Sear.

It was pretty fun. Height was the main priority in this match, even though it was covered in lava. Glyphs were placed but none were taken or fought over by the opposing sides (which I find a bit odd). Still a cool map though, I especially like how the road curls around the entire battlefield. Nice work.
Man, that was quick. Thanks for the kind words. We usually see the glyphs grabbed when a unit is making his way to hop the bridge walls. I haven't seen anyone sit on a glyph for too long though. The lava seems to dissuade that.

Quote:
It seems very interesting tacticall wise. Great job!
Thanks, Foudzing. I try to make sure there are interesting choices for the player during the game.

Old August 25th, 2014, 09:07 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I like the cut of your jib, sir. So much so that I will be taking Sear to NHSD in October. I love well thought out lava maps such as this one, and the trees and road really look to add to the play potential.
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Man, I haven't seen a bridge in the center of a map since 2008.

Nice to see that you're still at it, Dignan.

Is it just me or is this map pretty small? I get the sense that it doesn't use the full MS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 27th, 2014, 09:16 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Please ignore this post, false information was posted.

Last edited by Ninja Status; August 27th, 2014 at 09:21 PM. Reason: I sincerely apologize for this... Carry On.
Old August 28th, 2014, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Man, I haven't seen a bridge in the center of a map since 2008.

Nice to see that you're still at it, Dignan.

Is it just me or is this map pretty small? I get the sense that it doesn't use the full MS.
Yeah, I'll throw a bridge in the center of a map every now and again

The map is a little smallish, but there is a decent amount of elevation change. I'd have to look back at the virtualscape file to see how much terrain is left over with this bad boy.

Old September 6th, 2014, 09:46 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I built and played Sear. Really great map; lots of nice choices to make.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios