Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 30th, 2015, 01:06 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
reverie's 8/30/15 Tradelist

Hello, Heroscapers! I'm doing some Fall cleaning, hopefully I can transfer some of my collection to some of you...

Where multiple copies are available, asking price is per item. Feel free to make an offer, I will of course be increasingly inclined to come down in price with bigger deals.

All Heroscape figures should be considered complete with cards and any applicable counters or other bits - double check with other brands (Heroclix, Star Wars, etc.) My collection is generally in quite good condition, I will let you know if you are interested in something with noteworthy wear.

Feel free to ask for more details on anything.

FWIW, beyond my trading here (search in this thread) I have positive ratings on BGG and eBay.

Heroscape Haves
Spoiler Alert!

C3G, C3V, HoSS Haves

Spoiler Alert!

Board & Card Game Haves
Spoiler Alert!

Other Haves
Spoiler Alert!

Heroscape Wants
Spoiler Alert!

Other Game Wants
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by reverie; June 28th, 2017 at 02:40 AM.
Old September 26th, 2015, 03:39 PM

The Silver King is surprisingly tart
Re: reverie's 8/30/15 Tradelist

PM Sent
Old September 26th, 2015, 05:48 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

PM sent
Old October 16th, 2015, 12:13 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated after a couple of transactions. Thanks to ejboyd and Kajoq for being great to work with!
Old October 19th, 2015, 12:21 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
Updated after a couple of transactions. Thanks to ejboyd and Kajoq for being great to work with!
Thanks! Models showed up today. Much appreciated
Old October 20th, 2015, 03:57 PM

ejboyd Woo who?

reverie had great communication and packaging. Thanks for helping me fill some longstanding gaps in my collection!
Old April 2nd, 2016, 09:59 PM

Updated
Old April 5th, 2016, 12:39 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Just completed a great trade with reverie! Figures in great condition, fast shipping, good packaging. Overall a positive experience.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 27th, 2016, 02:20 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Sent PM
Old May 9th, 2016, 07:28 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I am interested in your;
Mage knight Iron Rain Hill Giant (Mok)
AT-43 Storm Golem Unit Box (Havech Eradicators)
D&D Terror Wight #41 (Preyblood Thrall)

I can purchase them or trade. I literally have all of your "Heroscape wants" available.
Please let me know
Thanks

Guild_Warrior
Old June 13th, 2016, 11:42 AM

Hello and apologies to everyone who messaged me and didn't get a reply - I've been away from the site dealing with life things for the past month or two.

Anyone who is still or newly interested in something from my list, please let me know of your interest as I am ready to resume sales/trades.

Thanks!
Old June 15th, 2016, 06:01 PM

Thanks to AznScape for my first transaction of June. Your scape is in the mail!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades