Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 11th, 2019, 05:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Bloodshot (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’m normally against dual-classing, but maybe that’s an option here? Could even give it some sort of gameplay twist.
Quote:
NANOMACHINES, CHILD
Whenever an opponent’s power refers to Cyborgs, it refers to Bloodshot as well.
All this made me think...have we really never done a figure with an EMP ability?
Sounds like a Batman Utility Glyph idea...that guy has gadgets for everything. And it fits his personality to have a gadget to use against his teammate if he goes bad.

Quote:
I liked it cause it allowed opponent’s effects to harm him, but didn’t let your effects help him. So more or less all the downsides of being a Cyborg with none of the upsides, which sounded thematic based off of what was being said. I can get why others wouldn’t love it though.
For the record I liked your idea MrNobody, but simple is probably better here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 11th, 2019, 05:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bloodshot (VOTE for Initial)

Quote:
That Optimus/Bumblebee combo is pretty effective I’ve found. Carry Bloodshot to height with Bee, then blast away at all comers.

Agreed on this.

Also I kind of liked the idea of him only have the negative's that Cyborgs have, but none of the positives. It would help keep his points down a little if he had natural counter drafts, while not letting his allies tech repaid/heal him.
Old November 11th, 2019, 05:52 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Bloodshot (Initial Playtesting)

I mean, I get why we're not going with it. It is funky that an allied Ultron can't Program Transmit to him, but an enemy Ultron can.
Old November 11th, 2019, 10:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Bloodshot

Army Test
Map: Ravaged River (Custom Map)
Units: Bloodshot@260, Star-Lord, Jack Flag (700 Points) vs. Midnighter, Apollo (700 Points)

TAKE ONE: Bloodshot moves forward a bit, but Apollo charges in and blasts him, first from range and then from melee. He’s down by Turn 3, so... let's play things a little bit smarter next time.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Bloodshot@260, Captain America, Bucky, Agent Venom (800 Points) vs. Wrecker, Thunderball, Piledriver, Bulldozer (800 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Bloodshot@260, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee (770 Points) vs. Nico Minoru, Chase Stein, Karolina Dean, Molly Hayes, Old Lace (770 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He’s great! After being down on Manowar during those tests, I’m really pleased that he felt like a good pickup here. He’s a lot swingier than Punisher, and costs a lot more, but he’s definitely going to be an option in that category, depending on army construction. But he doesn’t feel broken, either - he crumples under a couple big attacks from a heavy hitter, and even the Runaways were able to take him down.

I can imagine a pod build that can really exploits him, but I don’t think he does anything that Punisher can’t in that build, so I’m comfortable sending him out for testing.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He’s fun! He’s strong! It feels great to get a streak of good luck with his attacks! That’s really all I ask for… sure, sometimes you get a single skull on his first attack, and that sucks. But sometimes you’re rolling like 20 skulls in a single turn, taking out Thunderball in one go, and he really feels like Bloodshot.
Old November 11th, 2019, 10:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So I think we're good to head to Playtesting, though I'll be sending out X-O Manowar first.

If he starts feeling too weak, I'll suggest bumping his Life to 6 and probably upping his points a bit to go with it, but I don't think that'll be necessary. Conversely, if he's too strong, I might say Tip of the Spear only works against units without Super Strength or something... or maybe cap his attacks per turn at 3. But he feels really good as-is.

One question: let's say you attack twice, kill a guy, and have no one else in range. You rolled at least one skull. You can still heal, even if he has no one in range, right? "Instead of attacking" doesn't require you to be able to make that attack? I think it's fine either way, I just want to make sure that my interpretation of the rules is correct there.
Old November 12th, 2019, 12:14 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yes, same as a move of 0.
Old November 29th, 2019, 12:58 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like where he landed so far. I do know this guy and excited to see him coming to a table near me soon.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 29th, 2019, 02:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
One question: let's say you attack twice, kill a guy, and have no one else in range. You rolled at least one skull. You can still heal, even if he has no one in range, right? "Instead of attacking" doesn't require you to be able to make that attack? I think it's fine either way, I just want to make sure that my interpretation of the rules is correct there.
Sounds right to me.

Initial looks good, anyhow. Got my mod all figured out, so I'll be ready to test him once Manowar is through the process. Looking forward to this guy.
Old November 29th, 2019, 06:40 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Yeah, probably a good call to open up a VOTE FOR PUBLIC PLAYTESTING here, too. Obviously waiting until Aric is onto Final Editing, but nice to have our ducks in a row at least.
Old November 29th, 2019, 08:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bloodshot (VOTE for Playtesting)

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 30th, 2019, 02:21 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old December 1st, 2019, 12:54 AM
A Man of Taste

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library