Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 3rd, 2020, 10:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] PYRIA (Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer) - Playtesting

Now, for the promised design feedback. I think this design could use a little dose of restraint. Here are my thoughts:

4-dice fire line special attacks have thus far been reserved for Dragons and other Large+ units
The only other non-dragon large units I know of with an attack of 4 are the Incendiborgs, and their fire line only goes out 2 spaces
Rhogar Dragonspine's fire breath goes out to 3 spaces... but he has 3 attack

I suggest reining in the design a little with either 4 attack and 2 spaces or (my personal strong preference) 3 attack and 3 spaces. You may need to bring the price down (maybe not) but I think it will make for a better design overall, and probably more likely to pass the VC sniff-test if we end up going that route.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs