Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 8th, 2020, 07:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wonder Girl (II) ~ Vote for Initial

Young Justice XXXX formation sounds like something totally different Johnny.
Old June 8th, 2020, 08:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 8th, 2020, 08:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

This passes thanks.
Old June 10th, 2020, 04:57 PM
...has moist legs

Re: The Book of Wonder Girl (II) ~ Initial Testing

@LordVenoc

Any thoughts on armies here? Obviously going to pair with Robin, and other melee beatsticks like Changeling. Want to try at least one with Superboy, Raven, and Starfire just to see if they don't work well together like that. But that'll probably be my last game I run so I get a feel beforehand.

No rush, Still have Charlene to finish and gotta wait for public testing until Pigeon is done anyways!
Old June 10th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Immediate thought is pairing her and Robin with Captain Marvel Jr. He hits hard, will bond, and is pretty dang mobile. I'll think some more on this and get back with you (because if I dont post this now, I will forget).
Old June 10th, 2020, 05:21 PM
...has moist legs

Oh cool, that's a good idea. I haven't played him yet.

Also cool since there was a few issues where the main heroes were indisposed and they had a replacement YJ team, and Freddy was on it.
Old June 10th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think there's a very clean way to exploit the Attack Plan power with Titans, Go right now, but something to watch if/when you have Titans that move Order Markers.

Wonder Girl (Donna), Static, Miss Martian, Arsenal, and Aqualad (Kaldur) all seem like good pairings for if you want to spread out and engage as many people as possible. You've got figure movement, mobility, and group movement in there, as well as Arsenal's ability to stay back from the fray and add in extra attacks without ruining things for anyone.

Robin (Tim) is a great pairing as well, of course, because you get the double turn while keeping Order Markers spread.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2020, 05:37 PM
...has moist legs

Unrelated to this thread, but the writeups I have for the Lobos have some OM movements. How would that work with Nightwing? NW needs 2 OMS to use Titans Go, and if you move them off of him it wouldn't trigger? Am I missing something.

Arsenal is obviously good. Once the whole team is done I assume Arrowette will take his place as a cheap ranged support. (Though I'm not worried about the actual comic team being the most optimal build)
Old June 10th, 2020, 05:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, this is how I could see it playing out.

OM1 on Starfire
OM2 on Titan who can move Order Markers
OM3 on Wonder Girl, let's say
X on Nightwing

Starfire goes, with the attack bonus
Titan who can move Order Markers moves OM3 and X onto Nightwing, then attacks without the bonus
Nightwing uses Titans Go without the bonus

So you'd be cheesing it for only one attacker, really, but it's at least more than intended.

And I might be missing further exploits. It really depends on how the OM movement power is set up.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2020, 05:52 PM
...has moist legs

Good, good notes! Not sure it's worth the cost of Wonder Girl to do that, but I'll definitely take it into consideration.
Old June 10th, 2020, 05:57 PM

The once per figure turn part definitely helps and makes the Tim Drake combo probably the better one. Arsenal also gets cut out of the bonus since he isn’t taking a turn.

Aqualad (Garth) is another decent pairing since he can turn bond with Sidekicks to let you double up on the attack bonus.

Old June 10th, 2020, 05:58 PM
...has moist legs

Hmm something that got lost in the wording changes is that only figures with OMs were intended to get the bonus, to not make Robin and Garth too powerful. Maybe it's not an issue, but something easily adjusted if needed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library