Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 14th, 2019, 04:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Leo Fitz - Vote Initial

What heavy-hitter Agent, Engineer, or Scientist are you concerned about?
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I have competitive concerns about that as it seems ideal for healing up a heavy hitter.
How many healers do we have right now? I'm genuinely curious. I can only think of Alfred (Limited to humans) and Black Tarantula.
I have Aquaman I penciled in for one of my tests where Brand makes him an Agent.

As for other healing options, we do have a healing spell that any MD figure can draft, but I've used it and don't think it's an amazing path towards healing. Pretty balanced if you go that route to heal someone.
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Commander Rogers and Flash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I have competitive concerns about that as it seems ideal for healing up a heavy hitter.
How many healers do we have right now? I'm genuinely curious. I can only think of Alfred (Limited to humans) and Black Tarantula.
I have Aquaman I penciled in for one of my tests where Brand makes him an Agent.

As for other healing options, we do have a healing spell that any MD figure can draft, but I've used it and don't think it's an amazing path towards healing. Pretty balanced if you go that route to heal someone.
Also the first aid utility glyph which is one to watch for with Lucius Fox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Always forget that Aquaman can heal!

Quote:
Commander Rogers and Flash.
Teleporting Rogers away from the fray might not necessarily be the best move. Flash could always runaway himself too. Not SUPER terribly concerned but it's an interesting tactic. I think the thing that really keeps it in check is that our healers just aren't terribly efficient. I'd probably rather try to take out one more figure before dying rather than heal. But definitely a good idea for a test.
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Raven, limited to Titans. Then there are the Cyborg/,Android healers. The Utility: First Aid Kit too.
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Flash is a 250 point unit, he's mid tier. Happy to test him, and Fitz, and Simmons all together so they can rescue and then heal him. It'd be like I had my own Star Labs team supporting him, very excited about that combo.

I don't see a single 300 or higher point hero that is an Agent, Engineer, or Scientist so no heavy hitters in my book. Cosmo can already teleport any unit in the game back to the start zone for some healing, he can even teleport multiple figures, or teleport someone forward after they are healed up.

CONTINUUM CORTEX
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a figure you control and instead of taking a turn with that figure, if Cosmo is in your Start Zone, you may remove any number of unrevealed Order Markers from this card. For each Order Marker removed, you may choose a figure you control on the battlefield. If the chosen figure is not in your Start Zone, place it on an unoccupied space in your Start Zone. If the chosen figure is in your Start Zone, place the chosen figure on an unoccupied space on the battlefield that is not within 3 spaces of a Start Zone. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed adjacent to any enemy figures.
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

There's Iron Fist and the Blue Lanterns, but they're better served healing in the fray. Struggling to think of others right now, but I'm probably missing some that haven't been mentioned.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 14th, 2019, 05:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I think it’s more a problem that’ll fall on Simmons’ shoulders, not to be too effective at healing.

If you can make Superman an Agent using Brand then pull him out of combat and heal him too easily, that’s a problem. But like you said, we already have units like Cosmo that can pull people out of danger like that, so it seems like the onus is more on the other half of this combo.

Edit: Nvm, I see she is limited to Humans. Then I think the worst problems will be with GLs, Captain Marvel, and Nova.
Old October 14th, 2019, 05:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Technically any Magical Defense figure is a healer too, if you bring a healing spell with them. It's a fairly high cost investment and an "instead of attack" spell, though. And it's not like you have to be in the start zone to do it.

I'm not too worried here, but this design in general should probably have CRB consultation.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 14th, 2019, 05:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Edit: Nvm, I see she is limited to Humans. Then I think the worst problems will be with GLs, Captain Marvel, and Nova.
Brand is limited to non-Humans actually, unless the is a massive error on the card

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 14th, 2019, 06:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Brand is limited to non-Humans actually, unless the is a massive error on the card
Lol fair point. Doesn’t sound like a huge problem then? I mean they might work well with IM MkV or Fitz alone might with some sort of funky Android/Cyborg Agent build with repairmen, but that doesn’t seem like too huge of a deal.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library