Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 18th, 2014, 04:42 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V SLITHERS INTO NHSD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
How often does the OP of this thread get updated?
Well, last time was on December 4th. Someone can PM ZB ask him about updating it (and maybe if he needs help).
It says Dec 4th 2012.
Old February 18th, 2014, 04:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

That thread is actually updated more often than that OP is updated. If you look at the last few pages you'll see all the recent updates.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 19th, 2014, 03:37 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
Also, is there any information on some of the miniatures that have been in development for a long time? For example, the Doom Blade Cyclops miniature information was put out in 2011. I'm curious if all of the miniatures are still slated to be released.
It's been said before, but it bears repeating:

If a miniature is announced, it will be used. That is our commitment to you. If you buy something we announce in the thread, you will have (eventually) a C3V unit. Obviously we can't guarantee you're going to like it, but we do our best there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old February 19th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

. . . Xotli is correct. Dovetailing with his point, we made a choice to push the announcement as early into the process as we can. That will sometimes mean a very long wait before release, and it will never mean a very short wait, but it should always mean that you all have a chance to get the mini.

Some units are fiendishly difficult to get right, and we wouldn't want it any other way.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 19th, 2014, 12:09 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the replies, that's what I wanted to hear. Keep up the great work.
Old February 19th, 2014, 01:23 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had a great C3V game this weekend with 4 players. I played Marideans (3x M43 and the B11) as well as the Greyspears and Arktos. The other armies were: Deathwalkers (Zettian Infantry x3, DW8 and 9k), Elves (Uglnesh, Arkmer, Emmiroon, Sonlen and Haduc), and Spearmen-ish army (Cathar Spearmen x2, Raymond, Izumi Samurai, Retarius, Crixus)

It went for around 6 hours, with the Elves finally coming out on top, mainly due to them staying out of the combat until the very end. The Zettians were dominating for most of the game, they were able to get the glyph of defense very early in the game, and they ripped through the Einar team with DW8000. Haduc fell to one volley of machine gun fire, most of the Varkaraans died against the spearmen. Arktos boosted the B-11's with his spirit, and they were almost unstoppable with 8 range. However, when they tried to face the deathwalkers, they didn't fare too well. The gladiators had an epic battle with DW8000, Retarius lasted almost 3 rounds with the deathmachines but he fell in the end. The elves then mopped up 8k, having almost no losses at that point. The last b-11 sniped out DW9000, but the spearmen finished him off. Uglinesh spend the rest of the game flying from assorted perches, picking off the survivors.

Great game, I loved the new figures, I can't wait to try more
Old February 19th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Sounds like a fun game! B-11 with Arktos's spirit sounds scary.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 22nd, 2014, 12:21 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

When can we expect a new release?
Right now we have 9 unreleased common and uncommon units, and 8 unreleased unique units.
Old February 22nd, 2014, 04:37 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I had a great C3V game this weekend with 4 players. I played Marideans (3x M43 and the B11) as well as the Greyspears and Arktos. ...
I like Raptorians with Mariedians. Between Flocking and Guerilla Tactics, you nearly always get to move figures after your turn. Fun, if not super-competitive. I played this 520 pt army at a recent tourney event:

M-43s x2 130
B-11s 240
Beakfaces x3 330
Quorik 440
Thorgrim 520

Play Thorgrim agressively until he gets offed, then you have an option as to where to put his spirit. Likewise, if you play the Beakfaces and M-43s aggressively, you should be able to position the Quorik and the B-11s wherever you like without ever putting an OM on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:21 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Right now we have 8 unreleased common and uncommon units, and 8 unreleased unique units.
The reason I ask is that I plan on making some large purchases soon and would like to know what to get. I like to play with new units as soon as possible.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:47 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Right now we have 8 unreleased common and uncommon units, and 8 unreleased unique units.
The reason I ask is that I plan on making some large purchases soon and would like to know what to get. I like to play with new units as soon as possible.
Well, here's something new to add to your cart. Ants, ants, ants, ants!. And don't worry, you'll get a new wave eventually .

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 3rd, 2014 at 09:53 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 10:01 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

3 figures per squad, or 4?

You have 4 named, but only 3 shown.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs