Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 25th, 2011, 08:34 PM

macktheknife is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
you are younger than 17 years old
Won't be for long.

Are you ready to jetty that eddy yet, Freddy?
Old May 29th, 2011, 10:49 AM

Scaper Nerd is surprisingly tart

Hi all! I'm Scaper Nerd. I've been playing Heroscape since 2006 and I love to create armies and maps.
Old May 29th, 2011, 10:57 AM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaper Nerd View Post
Hi all! I'm Scaper Nerd. I've been playing Heroscape since 2006 and I love to create armies and maps.
Welcome to the site! Trust me, if you're into stuff like that, you're gonna love this site.

And also, the bot has been reported.
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:54 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Howdy ho Nerd!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 7th, 2011, 04:44 AM

Freylorn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello, Heroscapers!

I just recently discovered 'Scape (about a month ago) and I've gone pretty much rabid over it. I adore it, and am intensely disappointed that official support for it was canceled. That makes it very difficult for me to pick up new pieces outside of the Master Sets, and makes finding some fun-looking figs (Zombies of Morindan say hi!) ridiculously expensive.

But ahh well - such is life. I've been lurking the boards pretty much since I found the hobby, and am just now realizing that I should probably register and say hello.

Hello!
Old June 7th, 2011, 04:37 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freylorn View Post
Hello, Heroscapers!

I just recently discovered 'Scape (about a month ago) and I've gone pretty much rabid over it. I adore it, and am intensely disappointed that official support for it was canceled. That makes it very difficult for me to pick up new pieces outside of the Master Sets, and makes finding some fun-looking figs (Zombies of Morindan say hi!) ridiculously expensive.

But ahh well - such is life. I've been lurking the boards pretty much since I found the hobby, and am just now realizing that I should probably register and say hello.

Hello!
Welcome to the site. I used to say welcome to the addiction, but unfortunately the scarcity of the plasticrack makes it hard to truly become an addict. But there is still plenty of fun to be had with what can be found.
Old June 7th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome!

For the time being, I suggest buying as much as you reasonably can from big online dealers, like coolstuffinc. Get terrain first.

Good luck, and welcome, and I hope Vancouver wins the series.

jbbnsmith, remember driving to all the Targets & Walmarts? Seems like ages ago...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 7th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Maybe we should start saying "Welcome to withdrawal."
Old June 7th, 2011, 07:37 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freylorn View Post
Hello, Heroscapers!

Hello!
Even if you can't find much of the official stuff, just buy the figs you see in the cards listed throughout this section and you can still get addicted to the wonderful world of Valhalla.

>>Customs loaded up on to heroscapers.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 8th, 2011, 02:21 AM

Binderman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello,

I discovered Hersocape recently and was eager to buy some stuff but then I discovered it was OOP and I lose my hope.
Eventually I had to travel to Burnaby and in the last 2 weeks I was able to buy the 3 Master Sets (Marro, Marvel and D&D), 7 booster packs and the castle from the same store, everything new at good prices. And today I won an ebay auction for a used copy of The Rise of the Valkirie at a really good price (USD 25 + shipping)!
Now I have to find some players.
Old August 8th, 2011, 02:45 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the game Binderman. That sounds like a great starting collection and you can easily add to it.

Try the sites listed on the front page, they have more things that you may enjoy using.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 8th, 2011, 09:38 AM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderman View Post
Hello,

I discovered Hersocape recently and was eager to buy some stuff but then I discovered it was OOP and I lose my hope.
Eventually I had to travel to Burnaby and in the last 2 weeks I was able to buy the 3 Master Sets (Marro, Marvel and D&D), 7 booster packs and the castle from the same store, everything new at good prices. And today I won an ebay auction for a used copy of The Rise of the Valkirie at a really good price (USD 25 + shipping)!
Now I have to find some players.
What area do you live in? You could look for a thread for your area in the Meet Other Scapers section. Welcome to the site!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General