Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old February 1st, 2019, 09:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Sweet urban terrain! I'd say wish I was there, but, yeah, about 49 degrees warmer here yesterday.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2019, 11:11 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Amazing pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sweet urban terrain! I'd say wish I was there, but, yeah, about 49 degrees warmer here yesterday.
Thanks fellas. It's been too long since I've playedTWD, so it's nice to get it back to the table. I started this scenario again after losing it on Wednesday. I played a couple turns last night and was able to get the food truck repaired and got 2 supply tokens searched, getting bandages from one and a tire iron from the other. My wife's character got bit by a walker and had taken 2 wounds from that attack and 1 more from end of round roll to see if infection spread. So she was down to 1 health, but one daughter character handed her the bandages she found, to use to heal 1 wound. Then the other daughter, who has Healer as an ability, was able to heal 2 more wounds to get her at full 4 health. So far over the next couple rounds, the fever hasn't spread, but that can change any time.

I'll likely do more setups over the next few weeks with different terrain.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 3rd, 2019, 05:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

3rd time was the charm. Took 3 tries to best this scenario. Roseanne's character used her pistol early to knock down a walker by the yellow truck, as well as drawing one into base contact with her because of the mayhem the noise from the pistol made. My character and Paige's engaged truck hat walker, while Morgan double sneaked because of one of her abilities, and used an extra action Paige gave her from one of her abilities, to search supply token between jersey barriers. The 3 of us took out that walker. The alarm in the food truck went off and that created mayhem and drew walkers to it. The alarm is a pain because it raises the threat each round (in addition to other things that do that), but it also helps draw walkers that way.

Morgan was able to search the supply on a crate in front of the garage and the one in the dumpstet, and finally the one in the yellow truck, but that one had a lurker that attacked her but missed. Meanwhile, my character got the blue car repaired and our trio took care of any walkers nearby and worked at keeping the threat track from getting higher than medium. So with 4 of 6 supply tokens searched and a car repaired, all we had to do was get each one of us in base contact with the blue car and we won.

Fun little scenario I made up. I'll have to come up with another one and a different setup.

Old February 3rd, 2019, 06:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Finished Wishbone just a bit ago for The Drowned Earth miniatures game. All done with the Wayfarers faction now. I also managed to speed paint one of my four Troodons (one of the types of dinosaurs in the game). I wanted to get a color scheme for it and will try to replicate it with the other 3.

Wishbone is the leader of the Wayfarers faction. Since they are a faction that can be played together like any other faction, but can also have individual characters play as mercenaries for other factions, Wishbone has 2 character cards. One card is his leader card for when he's with his Wayfarers. The other card has the same stats and abilities, but costs a little less because it doesn't come with the Command ability leaders have.

He's armed with an E-Staff that can shoot a blast into a small area of effect, but it can deviate from intended target a little, but does pretty good damage. He can also use it in melee at 1 inch from enemy instead of base to base.

Old February 5th, 2019, 10:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Its been too long since I've added pictures up here, so I'll pop them over from the facebook page I posted too the other day. This was a solo run where I picked 5 survivors with no weapons and had them pick up at least 7 objectives before making it to the other end of the street. I made it with 3 beat up survivors. Here are some shots. I haven't had time to do the painting on the minis yet. On the board is easily only 1/3 of the terrain I made for this game, but wanted a prison yard kinda set up. Since I didn't have any of the minis painted, I just used an angry zombies booster box from zombicide season 2 to easily tell the difference between zombies and survivors. This is a great game, I recommend it to everyone. I liked the solo play, that you could also do coop but you cant beat the head to head pvp action screwing over the other players. Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

@Sir Heroscape , @Tiranx , this is what I'm talking about.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 5th, 2019, 11:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Haha! That looks legit!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 5th, 2019, 11:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

I saw those on Facebook Trex, and it's nice to see you share your handiwork here as well. Great work on all that terrain.

Old February 6th, 2019, 12:18 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Haha! That looks legit!
The adapted stuff I was talking to you about Zombicide Black Plague could be used to play on a board like this, except medieval. Thanks for the kind words @Hahma . I haven't found a suitable way to share them through my phone and have to do it through the computer. I'm not on the computer often enough. I am tonight because I'm working on some nice looking PDF's that I'm putting together for my FORCEGRAVE project. I love my star wars minis and will be super excited to put this together to be able to use them in this. I will also be creating a bunch of minis holding various colors of lightsabers to add some other cool Jedi/Sith Options for the people playing it at my house. So far I have 5 pages of the Forcegrave add on done. I will put it on the facebook page when I have it looking good enough.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 6th, 2019, 10:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wicked awesome.
Old February 9th, 2019, 10:25 PM
Prickly Cactus

I painted my 2 Domeheads dinosaurs for The Drowned Earth today. They are cute little fellas. I call them Tie and Max. Perhaps some hockey fans will get that reference

I had also finished all 4 Troodons (purple ones) last weekend and a human character for the game I finished a while ago shown for scale.

Old February 10th, 2019, 07:54 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Love the dinos.
Old February 10th, 2019, 08:47 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Love the dinos.
Thanks! They are fun and part of my attraction to this game. The dinos have point values just like the characters, and can be part of your crew or they can function as NPC'S in the game and work against both players. I still have 2 Dilophosors (smallest ones that spit to stun enemy ), 4 Oviraptors that are colorful ones with feathers and a big beak, and 2 Yuttaraptors (big like Jurassic Park raptors) to do. Also have the leader of the Artefacters, Nix, riding her Yuttaraptor.

The world is neat in this game. Some event caused the waters to rise, cities to become submerged or buried. This world takes place 5 or 7 hundred years after the event, though the first recorded history is at least 100 years after the event. The inhabitants are reestablishing communities and such, but it's a harsh world. There are dinosaurs obviously, but people don't know if they were there during the time of The Builders (pee event people ). There are non human races that were perhaps gene spliced by The Builders, though some races vehemently deny that. Technology is very limited. Artefacters are the group that go exploring and hunting for bits and pieces of historical items and parts of technology that may have survived the centuries in the hostel world. It's pretty neat.

Also, the designer of the game is having a writing contest. A story with less than 1,500 words needs to be submitted by March 24th. It has to take place in the world of the game and while you can mention existing characters, the main focus needs to be on new characters you create. Winner gets £50 store credit. I imagine he'll also use it to add to the fluff of the world and maybe design a new character miniature based on a character from the story. Either way, it will be fun and it's a cool way for players to feel they are part of something bigger. He has all been having a world wide campaign that started before Christmas. It started out with a small scenario with only 3 models per side. Players involved submit game reports and the designer uses that info to create some unique effects that are a result of that scenario, to be used in the following one that had 5 characters per side. Then he does the same for the 3rd and 4th scenarios. It also is being used for more fluff for the game. I couldn't get involved in this campaign but have been enjoying watching the results.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures