Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 7th, 2014, 12:24 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Super League Season 11 - Sign Up until 11/9

Any chance someone could post my armies? Sorry to be a bother. I want to take out Mastermind, but I want to keep everything else as it was and I don't remember exactly what I had.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 7th, 2014, 01:09 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Super League Season 11 - Sign Up until 11/9

I'll PM you.
Old November 11th, 2014, 12:13 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Round 1

Round 1 is on Cage Match.

The dok v. Eraguy816 pool of armies is:
* Enchantress [Amora], Vulture [Adrian Toomes], Beast Boy [Gar Logan] [Cheetah], The Crow [Eric Draven]
* Martian Manhunter [J'onn J'onzz], Angel [Warren Worthington III], Aaron Cash, Red Skull [Johann Schmidt]
* Hawkeye [Clint Barton] [II], Angstrom Levy, Solomon Grundy [Cyrus Gold]
* Walker x7, Brother Voodoo [Jericho Drumm], Zombie [Simon Garth]
* HYDRA Agents x3, Baron Von Strucker [Wolfgang Von Strucker], Red Skull [Johann Schmidt]
* Bodyguard x3, Intergang Agents x2, Two-Face [Harvey Dent], Joker [???] [II], Joker Goons

dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Eraguy816 chooses who places first.

The Dysole v. Lesur pool of armies is:
* Judge Death [Sidney De'ath], Angel [Liam], Kirigi
* Luke Cage, Speedball [Robbie Baldwin], Scarlet Spider [Ben Reilly], Dagger [Tandy Bowen], Kick-Ass [Dave Lizewski]
* Starlord [Peter Quill], Vertigo, Black Canary [Dinah Lance], Green Arrow [Oliver Queen]
* Iron Man [Mark V] [Tony Stark], Iron Man [Hulkbuster] [Tony Stark], Beast Boy [Gar Logan] [Pterodactyl]
* Thanos [C3G], Green Arrow [Oliver Queen]
* Ronan, Kree Scout x8

Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Lesur chooses who places first.

The weebaer v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of armies is:
* Deadpool [Wade Wilson], Harley Quinn [Harleen Quinzel], Bob, Agent of HYDRA, Winter Soldier [James Barnes]
* Kingpin, Hired Guns, Azrael [Jean-Paul Valley], Merlyn
* Ra's al Ghul, Gamora, Hand Ninja x2
* Captain America [Hasbro], Green Construct [Shield] x2, Green Lantern [John Stewart], Shadowcat [Kitty Pryde]
* Kirigi, Gentleman Ghost [Jim Craddock], Judge Death [Sidney De'ath], Fire Ant Swarm x4
* Raven [Rachel Roth], Nightwing [Dick Grayson], Starfire [Koriand'r], Beast Boy [Gar Logan] [T-Rex], Skrull Infiltrator x2

Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, weebaer chooses who places first.

The Megasilver v. marrowick pool of armies is:
* Super-Ape [Peotor], Super-Ape [Igor], Gorilla City Warriors x3
* Punisher [Frank Castle], Iron Man [Mark IV] [Tony Stark], Spider-Man [Peter Parker]
* Nova Prime [Richard Rider], Gorgon [Tomi Shishido]
* Street Thugs x2, Two-Face [Harvey Dent], The Hood [Parker Robbins], Trapster [Peter Petruski], Wizard [Bentley Wittman]
* Daredevil [Matt Murdock], Lady Shiva [Sandra Woosan], Ra's al Ghul, Robin [Dick Grayson], Skrull Infiltrator x2
* Mole Man [Harvey Elder], Black Widow [Natalia Romanova], Ghost, Moloid x10, Ragman [Rory Regan]

marrowick chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Megasilver chooses who places first.
Old November 11th, 2014, 12:43 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Super League Season 11 - Round 1 until 11/17

For the moment this only matters for Eraguy and myself, but note that autowounding on Cosmic Cube now has a 10 space range limit.
Old November 11th, 2014, 08:23 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Who wants to place bets on what round I fight weebaer? You know it's gonna happen.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old November 13th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Who wants to place bets on what round I fight weebaer? You know it's gonna happen.
I took the Gorillas, and marrowick responded the Spidey/Punisher combo. Playing Friday at 6 AM CT.
Old November 14th, 2014, 01:06 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Finished my match vs Soundwarp. If Gentleman Ghost was a little hotter on the D20 and Judge Death actually rolled skulls for his death sentence, it would have been a very different game.

I had to kill Shadowcat and a shield construct myself to make sure Judge death wouldnt revive. Killing him 2 times was enough for me.

I botched my second to last round OMs but it still turned out ok with John Stewart rolling big.

gg SWSG-1
Old November 14th, 2014, 09:28 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Just barely beat marrowick. His Spidey/Punisher combo chewed through my Gorillas, but once Peotor got positioned, Punisher was destroyed and Spidey was tied down long to get 3 wounds before Peotor died. Iron Man came out but got surrounded by the last 3 Gorillas and died in 2 attacks. Spidey moved up to kill a Gorilla from range. Spidey then took another wound from a Gorilla after an OM was lost, and retreated from the second attack onto height. The Gorillas rushed him, one taking init glyph and the other attacking up. The Gorilla then managed to give Spidey the last wound to win me the game.

Great close game marrowick! You were ahead of me most of the game there.
Old November 14th, 2014, 03:04 PM

Re: Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The dok v. Eraguy816 pool of armies is:
* Enchantress [Amora], Vulture [Adrian Toomes], Beast Boy [Gar Logan] [Cheetah], The Crow [Eric Draven]
* Martian Manhunter [J'onn J'onzz], Angel [Warren Worthington III], Aaron Cash, Red Skull [Johann Schmidt]
* Hawkeye [Clint Barton] [II], Angstrom Levy, Solomon Grundy [Cyrus Gold]
* Walker x7, Brother Voodoo [Jericho Drumm], Zombie [Simon Garth]
* HYDRA Agents x3, Baron Von Strucker [Wolfgang Von Strucker], Red Skull [Johann Schmidt]
* Bodyguard x3, Intergang Agents x2, Two-Face [Harvey Dent], Joker [???] [II], Joker Goons
This clash of totally-not-broken-why-do-you-ask armies is scheduled for Saturday (tomorrow) at noon Eastern, 11 AM server, 10 AM Mountain.
Old November 15th, 2014, 02:03 PM

Just finished with Eraguy. Martian Manhunter uncovered the Cosmic Control Rod. Between that and cube transfers I was dealing out autowounds fast enough that the Crow was dead early in the third round. Enchantress fared a little better (aided by my horrible telepathic directive rolls that kept me from being able to deny height to her) but in the end, Red Skull transferring wounds from Aaron Cash to her just wore her down. The last two heroes were cleaned up without incident, and I finished with one wound each on Aaron Cash and Martian Manhunter.

Stats:
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 18th, 2014, 08:07 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Delay

Due to some crossed wires (possibly literally in my case) Lesur and I were unable to play this past week despite several attempts. After internal discussion we are pushing this round back to the earliest date Lesur and I can play (this coming Thursday evening for me/Friday afternoon for him). New matchups will be posted Friday morning. Thank you.

~Dysole, informationally
Old November 22nd, 2014, 03:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'll go ahead and attempt this again as a sub.

My army choices:

6xKree Scout, Quasar, Aaron Cash(675)

Superman I, Krypto, Batman I (680)

Vulcan, Shadowcat, Mysterio, Mysterio Holographs (680)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events