Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 10th, 2011, 05:25 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

At last!! Life has a meaning!! Welcome back my liege!!!

A_Train!!

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old August 10th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

43-17

A_Train.

Should be a bloodbath, but a favorable matchup. None of these squads is particularly frightened of Charos...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 10th, 2011, 09:48 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

A_Train

0-0

Welcome back!!

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright, the votes were a solid 10-1 in favour of A_Train. Jeez, you'd think I was playing against Patrick or something.

Ok.

Brian :

vs

A_Train

I start off by sending some Goblins forward,hoping I have can a spread of them to use with the Brutes.
Charos enters the scene and cuts one down.

The HSBs move a little forward but another Goblin falls.

Another Goblin down. At this point I remember I can scurry with them upon death. It had been a while.

The Stingers smartly decide not to charge, despite Charos having elevation, and put one wound on him.

With Charos below me and a nagging voice in my head saying "The board will give you hell for attempting Stinger Drain from elevation". I decide to try anyway, and sure enough, fail.

Of course, I couldn't possible fail twice in a row, could I? ( I even picked a bad Stinger to kill off).

Charos takes a wound from disengagement.

And kills another:

Two Charged Stingers fall to counterstrike.

Finally a charged Stinger breaks through Charos' defense.

That Stinger is killed off and the Brutes move in. One wound for Charos, a one hit kill on the Iron Golem in the back and one death to counterstrike. (No Iron Golem has ever scored a single wound at my house. In fact they have always been one hit killed.

More wounds for Charos, though one Brute does fall to counterstrike.

The mighty Dragon has fallen.

A goblin falls to Eltahale.

She is then surrounded and quickly finished, despite her best efforts.

A pretty quick and onesided match for A_Train, As most predicted. With the exception of the debacle involving my Stingers, that is.

I probably shouldn't have made my comeback with that match. This next one should be a little more fun to predict.

Brian: Sir Gilbert, Sir Denrick and Knights of the Weston x 4

VS

A_Train: Grimnak, Tornak and Heavy Gruts x 4

Comments/Predictions.
Old August 12th, 2011, 08:20 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

17-7

Oh boy, it's a heavy melee battle! This is definitely a pretty even match up, but I am giving the edge to Brian and his knights.
Old August 12th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Good report. Glad I resisted the constant temptation to bet on Eltahale.

44-17

Brian.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 12th, 2011, 02:04 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This one is tough...A_Train!!!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 12th, 2011, 02:13 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll give it to the Orcs. Chomp will do wonders.

A_Train!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm going with Brian, since A_Train is using Jandar dice for Utgar figures.
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Camera trickery. We are actually sitting on the long ends of the table, not behind our own start zones. So the Jandar dice you see so nicely lined up, are actually Brians.

Care to change your vote?
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Camera trickery. We are actually sitting on the long ends of the table, not behind our own start zones. So the Jandar dice you see so nicely lined up, are actually Brians.

Care to change your vote?
No. He's still using proper dice.
Old August 12th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Dang. A_Train. Chomp Sir Gilbert and the whole thing could fall apart.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports