Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 9th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Talking Your most screwed up HS figs

We all have at least one. Maybe it's a bent sword or spear or a really bad paint job. Whatever happens to make your fig ugly share it with us here, in all it's hideous glory! Here's mine:

If I'd noticed it was this screwed up before opening the package I probably would have returned it to Hasbro for a replacement. As it is, I'll probably have to try the ol' boiling water/cold water trick...

Anyone have a good house rule for shooting around walls?

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units