Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 12th, 2020, 12:30 PM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart
Mr. Pi the Math Guy's Sale List 03/12/2020

UPDATED 12/28/2020

BACKGROUND
[INDENT]I haven't posted on here in a long time, because I haven't played the game in long time. I got into this game because of a friend and I started my collection around the time the game was discontinued. I never bought a piece from a store. Almost all of my entire collection has been purchased 2nd hand from eBay, this site, or craigslist. I used to have a board set up all the time in my basement or garage. I played weekly with friends and almost daily with my kids, but as they got older, I changed careers, and I started to ride a bicycle, my time for heroScape has become zero.

I started to piece out my collection out on eBay over the past few years, but I am tired of paying fees to both eBay and PayPal. I was reminded of this site after a successful sale of two squads of Mohican Tribe River. The member requested the follow items and are reserved for him. I do not know his user name here and do not want to divulge his real name without his permission.

ABOUT MY FIRESALE
PRICING
My asking prices are set at the bottom of eBay pricing. These prices are ONLY the ASKING price. If you look at my eBay feedback and sales record, almost everything was "best offer taken". I am not here to rake you over the coals, but I am interested in fair market pricing. I LIKE to haggle.
Shipping
  • Free Shipping Eligible Item are Squads and Heroes ONLY
  • Free shipping on all orders over $100 on eligible items.
  • Your item will be shipped within three days of receiving payment.
  • Sunday does not count as one in the 3 day calculation.
  • I will provide you with tracking and I like to use USPS to ship.
  • Buyer will pay shipping and once a deal is struck, I will contact you with your total with shipping.
LINK TO MY FIRESALE
Here is the link to the google sheet that I have my inventory listed

Mr. Pi the Math Guy's Fire Sale Google Sheet
Thanks for looking,

Mr. Pi the Math Guy
Skiing-lizard-sales
Dave

Last edited by Mr. Pi the Math Guy; December 28th, 2020 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Updating information and Bumping my thread.
Old March 19th, 2020, 08:48 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mr. Pi the Math Guy's Sale List 03/12/2020

Great trades from Mr. Pi. Great pricing and shipping fast (only a few states away but still). Professional invoicing and really laid out everything for sale on the Google Doc sheet. Wonderful packaging. I honestly can't recall the last time I've received something packaged that well. Would trade again

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old March 19th, 2020, 06:15 PM

ljuneau is surprisingly tart

I'm the one who purchased the 2 squads of Mohican Tribe River. Excellent transaction. Was mailed the day after purchase and everything was packaged perfectly. I plan on buying more from Mr. Pi.
Old December 28th, 2020, 01:56 PM

My list is up to date as of 12/28/2020. Make me an offer...
Old January 5th, 2021, 07:46 PM

PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker
Talking Re: Mr. Pi the Math Guy's Sale List 03/12/2020

Done a couple of purchases from Mr Pi now and would highly recommend him. His communication is always fantastic, and the pricing and figure quality is very good. He provides professional invoices and ships promptly for a streamlined experience from start to finish. Perfect seller!
Old January 12th, 2021, 12:59 AM

Xahfar is surprisingly tart

Great deal, excellent communication, lightning fast shipping and packaged very well, a real pleasure doing business.

Thanks for helping me add some of the harder to get terrain to my collection. I will keep an eye out for Mr. Pi in the future when looking to add more quality pieces.
Old January 22nd, 2021, 02:46 PM

BlackArmor is surprisingly tart

Great trade with Mr. Pi, everything came in like-new condition. Hope you find those trees one day!
Old January 22nd, 2021, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackArmor View Post
Great trade with Mr. Pi, everything came in like-new condition. Hope you find those trees one day!

If I find them, they are yours.

Thanks again.
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:17 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Mr. Pi is your guy, he's super cool and fly and makes buying worth your time (bit of a stretch :P )

Good prices, packaged well and promptly shipped. Would recommend!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades