Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 30th, 2021, 07:00 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:

NAME = CRIMSON DYNAMO
SECRET IDENTITY = DMITRI BUKHARIN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OPERATIVE
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 280?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Mutant Hero you control. For this game the chosen figure has the class of Operative instead of what is listed on its card. After taking a turn with Crimson Dynamo, you may either move up to three Operatives you control or attack with one Soldier you control.

FUSION CASTER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4.
For each skull rolled when attacking with this special attack, the defending figure subtracts 1 from its defense, or 2 from its defense if it has a Power Armor special power. Crimson Dynamo can only use this special attack once per round.

POWER ARMOR: HIGH-TECH BATTERING RAM
If Crimson Dynamo begins his move this turn with the Flying special power and ends his move engaged with an opponent’s small or medium figure, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 5 or lower, Crimson Dynamo receives a wound. If you roll a 6 or higher, place that figure within 1 space of its original placement and you may place Crimson Dynamo on the space that figure previously occupied. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Bio: Dmitri Bukharin, the fifth Crimson Dynamo, has held the longest lasting tenure in the armor. Originating as a KGB operative recruited to fight Iron Man, he quickly became part of the Soviet Super-Soldiers, which also included the mutants Ursa Major, Darkstar, and Vanguard. Crimson Dynamo has since gone on to work alongside American heroes, such as Iron Man or Captain America, when the occasion calls for it. Having served as a member of or liaison to various Russian teams over the years, Bukharin is currently the head of the Winter Guard.

edit: I changed back to Operative, I really think it makes the most sense and don't think Alpha Flight/Authority should have a monopoly on government sanctioned and deployed superheroes.

Last edited by Splash; December 27th, 2021 at 06:03 PM.
Old October 30th, 2021, 09:50 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

NAME = RED RIOT
SECRET IDENTITY = EIJIRO KIRISHIMA

SPECIES = QUIRKHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

QUIRK: HARDENING
If Red Riot rolls at least one shield when defending, add an auto shield to your roll. You may reroll one die when defending for each wound marker on this card, to a maximum of 3.

RED RIOT UNBREAKABLE
You may only use this special power once per game. You may choose to use Red Riot Unbreakable at the start of the round. Red Riot adds 2 to his attack and defense and may only take a maximum of 1 wound when defending for the rest of the round.

RED GAUNTLET SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1 Attack 4 + Special
After moving, you may choose a friendly figure within clear sight. Add X to your attack roll. If the Red Riot Unbreakable power is active, you may add another 2 dice to your roll. X is equal to the amount of wound markers on the chosen figure's card.

SUPER STRENGTH
Another MHA write-up.
Old October 30th, 2021, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
FUSION CASTER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4.
For each skull rolled when attacking with this special attack, the defending figure subtracts 1 from its defense. Figures with the Power Armor special power may not roll defense dice against this special attack. Crimson Dynamo can only use this special attack once per game.
Once per game? Seems a little harsh to me, maybe once per round?
Old October 30th, 2021, 10:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think it’s the complete shutdown of Power Armor figures that makes it once per game worthy. Might be worth twiddling around with that.

At some point I think we discussed the idea of Winter Guard stuff keying in on the Cold personality? Not sure where that landed exactly.
Old October 30th, 2021, 10:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Nice Red Riot! I might give him a protection power of some sort - his quirk and role in fights is often to tank hits for his allies. He's a bit juiced stat-wise in my opinion as well. Kiroshima isn't much of an attacker so him attacking at the same level as All Might (even temporarily) feels off.
Old October 30th, 2021, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Nice Red Riot! I might give him a protection power of some sort - his quirk and role in fights is often to tank hits for his allies. He's a bit juiced stat-wise in my opinion as well. Kiroshima isn't much of an attacker so him attacking at the same level as All Might (even temporarily) feels off.
I thought of a protection power originally, but turned it down in place of the unbreakable power. I can bring his attack down to 4 and maybe nerf the stat buffs for the unbreakable power.

Quote:
NAME = RED RIOT
SECRET IDENTITY = EIJIRO KIRISHIMA

SPECIES = QUIRKHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

QUIRK: HARDENING
If Red Riot rolls at least one shield when defending, add an auto shield to your roll. You may reroll one die when defending for each wound marker on this card, to a maximum of 3.

RED RIOT UNBREAKABLE
You may only use this special power once per game. You may choose to use Red Riot Unbreakable at the start of the round. Red Riot adds 1 to his attack and defense and may only take a maximum of 1 wound when defending for the rest of the round.

RED GAUNTLET SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1 Attack 4 + Special
After moving, you may choose a friendly figure within clear sight. Add X to your attack roll. If the Red Riot Unbreakable power is active, you may add another 2 dice to your roll. X is equal to the amount of wound markers on the chosen figure's card.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old October 30th, 2021, 11:04 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ye, I've been seeing some of the hints at coming Power Armor stuff on Tony Stark and Steel, so I figured it'd be fun to try out in a design.
Old October 31st, 2021, 02:29 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

On Red Dynamo:

Cool to see a Crimson Dynamo. It bugs me that the only one we have is like a total rando.

Super minor point, it's "Figures with a Power Armor special power" not "the". Power Armor is a like a 'power category' (we might have an actual name for this, but I'm tired) not a special power unto itself.

I wonder if it might be more fun to do like:

For each skull rolled when attacking with this special attack, the defending figure subtracts 1 from its defense, or 2 from its defense if it has a Power Armor special power. Crimson Dynamo can only use this special attack once per game.

Still whammies men of iron, but more interactive / less counterdrafty. Could probably have that as a once per round or whatnot too.

I think we were trying to have Cold be the 'Soviet Super People' tag thing. But I think Patriotic is a daft personality that has fundamental problems so I'm biased against it

Turning all Mutants into Operatives feels like a really huge effect that doesn't really get us in the right direction thematically IMO. Especially since that's already an Alpha Flight class.

Like I think any of his future bodies would just have whatever Class / Personality / etc. we'd use for their team to start with. Ursa Major has a weird and useless class/personality combo, but that's something that needs to be fixed with either an update or a vII there.

On Crimson Riot:

The SA feels way too strong right now. It's already up to 6 during his 'super round' before you start adding in the wound bonuses and then you can be adding in like 5 or 6 dice on top of that fairly easy? Assuming we add in a Unique Hero restriction since right now you can be getting insane numbers of like +10 and such if you pair him with an event hero.

Also seems to largely push him away from thematic allies since most students aren't going to have tons of life.

Personally I'm much rather see a true protector power of some sort there and just drop the SA entirely. Like dude's job is usually just to be a walking brick wall, not a 10 dice attack nuclear bomb. There's like 3 guys on his team for that already.

Something that stops dudes he's engaged from attacking other peeps or leaving engagement or whatnot feels more thematic and factionally useful to me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 31st, 2021, 08:21 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I read the new Sinister War book, issue 1 the other day and was thinking about a possible Savage Six faction or at least filling out some of the missing figures. Stegron could also give the Cursed Earth T-Rex's some love.

NAME = STEGRON
SECRET IDENTITY = VINCENT STEGRON

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL/GENIUS?
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = Large 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

DINO RAMPAGE
[/B]After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Stegron, you may either move up to 4 other Uncommon Dinosaurs you control up to 4 spaces each, or take a turn with one other Uncommon Dinosaur you control.

TAIL WHIP
When Stegron attacks with his normal attack, you may choose one figure that is adjacent to both Stegron and the defending figure. If the defending figure receives one or more wounds from Stegron's normal attack, the chosen figure receives a wound.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Stegron always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old October 31st, 2021, 08:44 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
Only thing is that design is a lot like Golgotha so you may want to tweak it a bit to feel more unique.

He will get another option if I ever get to the Savage Land T-Rex.
Old October 31st, 2021, 08:49 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool.
Only thing is that design is a lot like Golgotha so you may want to tweak it a bit to feel more unique.

He will get another option if I ever get to the Savage Land T-Rex.
Thanks, I'll have to reread that card, as it's been a while.
Old October 31st, 2021, 08:52 AM

Oh man, @Tornado they are practically the same! I'll scrap mine for now. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy