Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:24 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Exclamation High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

It has come to my attention, with the decline of scape for the second time, that now more then ever would this be needed. Their are promotional repaints and DnD figures that people can make/find (in the case of the DnDs) that could be used as the official scape figures (if they get the same sculpts). My thoughts are, where would you then get the cards?

I propose that anyone who can, could help make high-rez scans of official cards that are already sized correctly, so they only needed to be printed and cut out. I think doing a Master and a Basic side will be necessary in case some people want more official looking cards (then just a Master side).

We should start with the promotional and work through the DnD, then go back from wave 1 and get scans of each card for people who have lost their card, had it get torn up, or get a figure but not the card (through ebay or trades).

I myself do not know how to size the pictures correctly, but I will update this first page with every scan posted here.

Thank you! - Fi

See @itsbuzzi ’s card scans on his Google Drive

Card Scans by others:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 22nd, 2019 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Add @itsbuzzi Google Drive

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units