Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 2nd, 2022, 07:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Hannibal King (Public Playtesting)

Huh, I forgot they are tiny. For some reason I was thinking they were small.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 08:51 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey just out of curiosity, and I know this design is well into its creation, but what is all this rat stuff? Admittedly I've only read a few comics with Hannibal King, but he's never really been rat-heavy.

And given that most people know him from the Blade movie, rats seem like a really strange take for a guy who's powerset is basically "good vampire". Like I know vampires hang with vermin, and traditionally can control rats, but Dracula can't control rats and he's like the most famous vampire.

Just seems kind of odd to double down on rats for this guy.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 3rd, 2022, 09:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Hey just out of curiosity, and I know this design is well into its creation, but what is all this rat stuff? Admittedly I've only read a few comics with Hannibal King, but he's never really been rat-heavy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I've never seen Hannibal have any control over Rats so I'm not sure where this power is coming from.
I asked the same thing in the Last Chance Workshop. You can read Karat’s justification there.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 09:35 PM

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It just seems odd since this guy's whole shtick is he has Vampire (and I think also werewolf now) powers and tags along with vampire hunters, so solid stats and some sort of team-up with occult hunter types (who tend to be mediocre and could use the help) seems like a welcome niche for him to fill.

As is, it seems like we're taking a C+ faction and forcing a C- piece into it, since to be effective he'll have to forfeit turns of his own to move your rats out so NEXT round he can get a pretty small advantage from their scouting, assuming your opponent doesn't just kill the rats or just take away the advantage by spreading their order markers.

Also, mechanically, rats in C3G are useful for their autowound potential, which is A) something Hannibal's faction already does a decent job at and B) thematically kind of trash since the types he hunts should be largely impervious to plague.

Last edited by Margloth; March 3rd, 2022 at 09:55 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 10:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

It started off as just the first power as a nice little movement thing for Investigstors and monster hunters. Then I considered that he needed a way to actually get them into position, hence the second power. The basis of both are from the following panels taken from the Nightstalkers arc.
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 3rd, 2022, 10:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Personally I'm fine with the World Wide Rat Net thing, but it does seem a bit of a waste of the 'good guy vampire' concept to have his other powers be a really bad turn management power that can't stack with any of the current Investigator bonding and a counterdraft power that will be useless 99% of the time.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 3rd, 2022, 10:27 PM

One panel about his ability to control rats (which I'll concede is something he can do since his powerset is essentially 'anything a vampire has done in the entirety of fiction') does not convince me this guy needs 66% of his card devoted to this very small thing he can do.

C3G already has 2 characters who can control rats, and there's at least one more (Ratcatcher) who people would like to see and should be able to do it. Just seems weird to force it onto a guy who isn't known for it when it really doesn't fit his faction and his faction is already bad and rats aren't that good.

Also, I feel like Blade would just kill a guy who came to the fight and was like, "Wait, let me get my rats". At least Wesley Snipes Blade would

Old March 3rd, 2022, 10:29 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Investigators aren't a bad faction. Plenty of good stuff there. Like... pretty much all the good stuff is from the last 2-3 years or so, but it's there.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 3rd, 2022, 10:35 PM

Fair enough. I'm not exactly current in the meta-game. I guess I'm more specifically referring to the Vampire hunter/slayer types, who generally fall into the "C"/Counterdraft camp. Seems like he's a golden opportunity to try to boost them.

Old March 3rd, 2022, 11:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Investigators are definitely better than Slayers/Hunters, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 4th, 2022, 08:27 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I thought it was fun. May not be a total powerhouse but I do not think everything in C3G needs to be
It is open to adding in a Bat swarm that could have a free movement power like fire ants, that would free up the OMs a bit.
Blade II is really good and I have heard good things about Hellboy II who also can be put in the mix.
I also did not remember the rat stuff from the comics but my only real memory of him is that he was always arguing with Blade.
I thought he was fun. Sort of squishy but people are going to focus on the likes of Blade which allows him to flit around and grab strategic position.
CapWolf is probably a bit over cost for what he brings since his leader power is useless so another figure that could fill that role would be cool. Definitely some room to grow.
Old March 4th, 2022, 09:01 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That’s multiple people now who have said independently that rat control isn’t really iconic enough for his whole card to be based around it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library