Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 5th, 2012, 09:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G PDF Generator-Public

I did come across a problem though when looking through the cards I printed off today. Just noticed that my Mirror Master card only had one mirror marker, the one with the face. The one without the face is no where to be found. Not a big deal as I'll just print the two markers off on my home computer. I usually print things like glyphs off at home anyway as they really don't need to be on card stock and high gloss prints. I thought I would mention it though. My Zemo card had all 5 MoE markers, and Red Hulk had all 3 heat markers so it does not appear to be a wide spread issue, just localized to Mirror Master. Also it printed off the one small circle marker, which is what I wanted anyway, but their is also a larger glyph sized marker option for that card that someone else might prefer.
Old July 5th, 2012, 10:06 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love this program, can C3V be added? I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by Tmac2200; July 5th, 2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: I hope I'm not asking too much.
Old July 5th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If the C3V guys are really interested and they have someone who wants to run it, I bet Snappleman would probably be willing to share the basic tech involved in it. I don't want him to get overwhelmed by having to add all the C3V stuff too (especially when he has so many other top secret projects. ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 6th, 2012, 09:27 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If the C3V guys are really interested and they have someone who wants to run it, I bet Snappleman would probably be willing to share the basic tech involved in it. I don't want him to get overwhelmed by having to add all the C3V stuff too (especially when he has so many other top secret projects. ).
I love what you're doing there. Making me sound like some mad scientist. Keep it up!

If someone from the C3V wants to talk to me about the making a C3V version of the generator, I'd definitely be more than happy to walk them through the steps to get there. Basically, we just need a C3V spreadsheet with the unit names and all the PDFs need to be converted to PNGs with transparent backgrounds. No sweat.
Old July 6th, 2012, 10:23 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nah, you're too upbeat. Maybe a Glad Scientist.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 6th, 2012, 12:05 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nah, you're too upbeat. Maybe a Glad Scientist.
How about a Rad Scientist? That was bad, I know. I have some Scottish background, maybe a Plaid Scientist?
Old July 6th, 2012, 01:01 PM

Heh. Too good to resist.

Old July 6th, 2012, 01:13 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Can you make the app work for the released stuff from a spreadsheet also so any of us with server access can just make the updates to the cards as required & free you up for other things. Then you could just have an option that changes the URL where the app looks to get the list & cards from.
Old July 6th, 2012, 03:20 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Can you make the app work for the released stuff from a spreadsheet also so any of us with server access can just make the updates to the cards as required & free you up for other things. Then you could just have an option that changes the URL where the app looks to get the list & cards from.
Absolutely. I've been trying to make small updates to get to the point where the tool is as up-to-date as it can be, but maybe giving you guys the ability to update it is a better use of my time at this point. I'll get that working early next week. Almost Miller time!
Old July 9th, 2012, 01:40 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Uncle Sam still appears to be unavailable.
Old July 9th, 2012, 02:18 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Both Magnetos are the same.
Old July 12th, 2012, 08:16 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Hey, so there are two of us who print the backs!
At least 3 of us. It would be great as an option if it's possible to do it.
Your wish is my command. There's now a "Generate Reverse PDF" button which will create all the backs to the cards. I've checked the dimensions and they match the reverse dimensions of the regular cards, but I haven't actually tested it yet. Anyone want to be a guinea pig?

I've also introduced a slight delay between caching the images which should help with large PDFs and I've also fixed a couple exceptions which might be causing some of the cards not to show up.

Oh and make sure you put the paper back into the printer the correct way. Flip it over so that the top is still the top and not the other way around... if that makes any sense.
Ooh, me likey! I haven't tested the printout yet, but it looks good so far. I'll print some tests on July 20th. But this made me think of another idea: could the program be made to reverse it such that you could print two sided cards with comic art on one side and mini art on the back?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy