Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 3rd, 2010, 04:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Lantern - Kyle Rayner - Design Phase

I can do that when I'm done with Harley.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 3rd, 2010, 04:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You da man, Hahma.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 5th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Green Lantern Kyle Rayner Pass at 300 points without Construct use.

C3G CHECK LIST FEEDBACK FORM
- Theme/ Does it pass? Pass (so far)
- Mirror/Does it pass?. Pass
- Bonding/ Does it pass?.Pass
- Synergy/ Does it pass?. Pass (so far)
- Power/ Does it pass?, Pass
- Fun Test/ Does it pass? (depends on AD and cost)
- Fun Competitive Test/ Does it pass? Pass
- Drafting Test/ Does it pass? Don’t know w/o AD use
- Usage Test/ Does it pass? Haven’t/can’t use AD for HH or Squad tests.
- Strategy Test/Does it pass? Pass (so far w/o being able to use AD)
C3G PLAY TEST FEEDBACK FORM
(Be sure to list what official units you used and what BoV map you used per section below.)
-
Heavy Hitter/ Does it pass? Pass if he was closer to 300 points than 350 1v1 with no Construct to protect him.

Tested on Platforms 5 and 6 map.

Vs. Hawkgirl – Kyle wins with 2 wounds and 4 BM on T1R2 (got initiative for second round and avoided at least the need to use BM)

Vs. Flash – Kyle wins with 3 wounds and 4 BM on T1R2 (got initiative for second round and avoided at least the need to use BM).

Vs. Wonder Woman – Wonder Woman wins with 0 wounds on T3R1. (She avoided his only attack with her bracelets and then Lassoed him to ladder run below her and crushed him)

Vs. Deadpool – Kyle wins with 2 wounds and 3 BM on T1R3.

Vs. Magneto – Magneto wins with 2 wounds on T5R3. (Mags had Shield up entire time and just outlasted Kyle and forced him to use BM’s until Mags could put final wounds on him).

Vs. GL Hal – Hal wins with 2 wounds and 2 BM on T4R3. (another long match where Hal had advantage with 1 more attack and defense and Fearless Charged worked a couple times. When these guys duke it out, it’s a matter of attack die rolls and making the choice to use Shield or roll defense. When rolling defense, if they roll only 1 shield vs. a 3 skull attack, that’s an easy 2 wounds and likely force them to use Shields more often when only 2 wounds from death).

Squad/ Does it pass? To be done Pass (he rolled terrible defense and only had 1 attack at a time. Hard to burn BM vs. 2 skull attacks but could have to have him last longer and his lower attack wouldn't have been bad vs. squads).

Played on Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh map

Kyle @ 300 vs. 10th Reg x 4 (300)

12 of 16 10th Reg. survive to win on T6R2. Kyle had 3 Battery Markers left when he died. This map isn’t as favorable to him as Platforms 5 and 6 as opponent’s can spread out better and on a couple occasions engage him. He had height for the whole game, but could kill only 1 at a time. He rolled poor defense really as he took 1 wound here or there vs. 2 skull attacks and only rolling 1 shield. He died when he whiffed vs. a 1 skull attack. With 7 def (ht) for most of the game, he didn’t want to burn BM until he took a couple wounds and then vs. a 3 skull attacks, didn’t want to burn them vs. 2 skull attacks. Eventually the odd vs. 4 attacks/round caught up to him for defense rolls as is usual when going against squads. The Mech Construct would really help him here by having multiple attacks vs. squads.

Mid-Level Hero Test/Does it pass? Pass
Played on Platfroms 5 and 6 map

Green Lantern – Kyle Rayner tested at 300 (w/o construct)

Vs. Venom (150) and Iceman (150)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1/ Does it pass?. Pass
Played on Platforms 5 and 6 map

Green Lantern Kyle (tested at 300), Wonder Woman (300) and Flash (250) for 850 points.

Vs.

Thor (430), Iron Man (240) Spiderman (160) and Marcu (20)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2/ Does it pass? Pass
Played on Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh

Kyle 300, Captain America 220, Spiderman 160 for 680 points.

vs.

Deadpool 285, Hawkgirl 225, Drake SOTM 170 for 680 points

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Hahma; June 10th, 2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old June 5th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hmmm. Without the use of his AD power, it looks like he is coming in at about 300 at best, 280 at worst. Wonder Woman is such a great counter to him, but in a team game (army) he will have support units and he is likely to try and avoid her completely until she is engaged with another figure. Good stuff Hahma.
Old June 6th, 2010, 03:53 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Why are there links to Angel's pdfs in the first thread?

Cheers
Old June 6th, 2010, 04:05 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Why are there links to Angel's pdfs in the first thread?

Cheers
I imagine Spidey just copied and pasted from Angel's thread, and they are just a place holder for now.
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm smelling anywhere from 300-310 once his construct power is fully factored in.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 8th, 2010, 01:55 AM

Hahma, I can finish this test as long as you don't mind.
Old June 8th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Prickly Cactus

I can finish it Griff, but it might not be until Thursday night as I have to leave earlier for work for the next couple days (going to work at our hospital in Gary) and won't have morning time to test. I should be able to get maybe an army test done tonight with him. I've been quite busy with cleaning out the garage, building custom shelves and digging out a 16' radius in my yard to level it for the pool. I hurt from head to toe as I really kicked in gear on Sunday and kind of over did it.

If it can't wait 'til toward the end of the week, then you can do it if you have time. Otherwise I planned on finishing it, but I had to put real life ahead of testing for once.

Old June 8th, 2010, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I can finish it Griff, but it might not be until Thursday night as I have to leave earlier for work for the next couple days (going to work at our hospital in Gary) and won't have morning time to test. I should be able to get maybe an army test done tonight with him. I've been quite busy with cleaning out the garage, building custom shelves and digging out a 16' radius in my yard to level it for the pool. I hurt from head to toe as I really kicked in gear on Sunday and kind of over did it.

If it can't wait 'til toward the end of the week, then you can do it if you have time. Otherwise I planned on finishing it, but I had to put real life ahead of testing for once.
Hey, if you want to do it, go for it. I wasn't asking to imply that you were being neglectful, I was asking because I know that life can hinder our hobby, and of course that is understandable and to be expected. Take your time brotha, but know that if you need help, all you have to do is ask.
Old June 8th, 2010, 10:03 AM

I think what Griff is saying is that we're all afraid that if you do too much more playtesting, you'll actually become too awesome and burn the rest of us with your golden rays.

Old June 8th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

Hey, if you want to do it, go for it. I wasn't asking to imply that you were being neglectful, I was asking because I know that life can hinder our hobby, and of course that is understandable and to be expected. Take your time brotha, but know that if you need help, all you have to do is ask.
Thanks for the offer Griff and I didn't mean to come off snarky, I just feel like crap and have been really busy. I wanted to finish what I started, but had to wait until I could squeeze it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think what Griff is saying is that we're all afraid that if you do too much more playtesting, you'll actually become too awesome and burn the rest of us with your golden rays.
Okay, the B.S. is getting quite deep here.

Anyway, I updated my test sheet with Army Test 1. Will do other tests later.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library