Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 29th, 2011, 08:18 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Warzones of Valhalla Discussion Thread

Well, I'm off to Maine for a week, so don't be expecting anything from me...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 30th, 2011, 08:34 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Well, it's official. Warzones of Valhalla has come to an end. We had a great year guys, but there just isn't enough interest anymore and i don't think I have the time.

Old August 30th, 2011, 08:53 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Sad to hear. It was a great idea, and filled a niche otherwise unfilled. Thanks gents.
Old August 30th, 2011, 09:30 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

That is truly unfortunate. Maybe someone else will pick up the torch in the future. I know it was a tough slog to get interest and dedicated judges but I think it was a worthwhile activity and I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Good luck on your future endeavors.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old August 31st, 2011, 09:01 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the fun maps guys!

Old August 31st, 2011, 09:44 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Aww, sad to see this go. I really loved the idea, and I've been following it loosely for a while. Wish I had the time (and skills) to help out.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 31st, 2011, 10:00 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This thread remains a good compendium of multiplayer maps.

Scapemage, it would serve that purpose better if you had time to link to the relevant post from each map named in the OP. Do that one little thing and this thread will be a valuable resource.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 31st, 2011, 12:06 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker

Bummer. I haven't been Scaping at all lately (I'm a newly wed as of six weeks ago), plus in summer it's harder to stay indoors for me, but I'm hoping to play more in the fall/winter. Sad to see this go before I got to contribute much.
Old August 31st, 2011, 01:12 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Shame indeed. Perhaps when I have more time, I'll get back to this.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old August 31st, 2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
This thread remains a good compendium of multiplayer maps.

Scapemage, it would serve that purpose better if you had time to link to the relevant post from each map named in the OP. Do that one little thing and this thread will be a valuable resource.

If I can find them via search, then ye I can link them sometime.

Old August 31st, 2011, 07:10 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

I think we need to continue this, regardless of how active we are. Multiplayer may become the next big thing, as less scapers in general may make a higher family to single player ratio. ymf
Old August 31st, 2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
I think we need to continue this, regardless of how active we are. Multiplayer may become the next big thing, as less scapers in general may make a higher family to single player ratio. ymf
I've been refocusing my efforts lately and reorganizing my priorities, and there just isn't enough interest for me to devote a lot of time to this project.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios