Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 20th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Science Police - Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Many of one at different angles.
Thanks. Is that to ensure that each mini is in good focus then?
Old June 20th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yes, if you try to group them you will have a hard time getting them all in focus correctly.
Old June 20th, 2011, 07:07 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Many of one at different angles.
Thanks. Is that to ensure that each mini is in good focus then?
Quote:
Yes, if you try to group them you will have a hard time getting them all in focus correctly.
Spot on guys. Thanx Griff.
Old June 20th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't forget to update the title here, A3n!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 21st, 2011, 04:54 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Science Police - Final Editing

A late playtest from GamerHusband:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband
Here is my test. I have heard that this design is already in final editing, but I hope this still helps.

(Science Police Playtest)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
PASS

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
PASS

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
PASS a very fun unit

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Yes, very competitive. Many strategies can be developed.

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Yes, they seem to work better in large numbers of 3 squads or more.

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
With some practice both powers are very usable.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Great strategy. I like them better being used in the middle for the game. Having a few heroes or heavy hitters starting out seemed to bring more out of these guys.

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No YES
- What should be the unit's point value? 80 points
- Give a brief overview. I basically played Lawmen vs. the Insane. It was a great match. The real downfall to the Science Police was Poison Ivy's Plant Animation. The map Flash Fire was made for Poison Ivy and she was quite effective.
Map: Flash Fire
Units: Player 1: Science Police X 3 Jonah Hex, Comminsioner Gordon, and the Punisher 720 points.
Player 2: Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Count Vertigo, and one squad of the Hand Ninja.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No YES
- What should be the unit's point value? 80 points
- Give a brief overview. I took 4 squads of the Space Police and put them up against the Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman. The Science Police prevailed! This time I really got to use Extreme Prejudice to its full effect.
Map: Flash Fire
Units: Player 1: Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman 600 points
Player 2: Science Police X4, Gorilla Grodd, and Bodyguards X4 605 points

Spoiler Alert!

In closing I have to say that this squad is fun and it is a great design. It takes a bit to get the hang of this squad, but once you get it down, they are very effective. Defeating the Martian Manhunter was a blast. I was able to shut down a figure that cannot be shot at simply by have large numbers of figures. I would not change anything about this unit and look forward to having them in my C3G collection.
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:00 PM

Did this playtest change anything for anyone? I was feeling that 80 was the upper limit from his tests, so 85 might put them down to a C- unit, but I can live with that .
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:05 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

C- with the chance to do much better is fine with me.
Old June 21st, 2011, 09:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it's been our trend to try to slightly "overcost" squads to keep heroes with a slight advantage.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 21st, 2011, 09:39 PM

Cool, then I am just waiting on Griff to have an opportunity to take some photos for me.

Cheers
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:25 AM

Mate, I went to do that yesterday, but I stepped outside and I was met with SMOKE everywhere. There was a nearby forest fire and my entire city was smoked out and dark. Hopefully today.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Mate, I went to do that yesterday, but I stepped outside and I was met with SMOKE everywhere. There was a nearby forest fire and my entire city was smoked out and dark. Hopefully today.
That's cool. When you can.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 07:58 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It's been overcast here. If it clears up today I'll get these guys and Iron Man.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library