Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old May 22nd, 2010, 01:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Another Day At The Office

Another Day At The Office

A C3G Casual Map

Required Sets: 1 Battle for the Underdark™ Master Set, 2 Road to the Forgotten Forest™, 2 Fortress of the Archkyrie™

Bio- It's another day at the office when supers bust in! What are they doing here? What do they want?

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by SirGalahad; October 16th, 2012 at 03:20 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:08 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Casual Map: Day At The Office

I love the theme, but I am very concerned with how close the start zones are to each other, how the entire map is useless and not usable except for the roof. There is no reason for anyone to move anywhere other than the roof, and in this case, I am not sure how much glyphs would really help. This looks like a scenario or casual map to me. Is that OK with you, or is that actually what you were going for?
Old May 22nd, 2010, 05:09 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, totally casual. I was thinking that about littering the center area with office furniture that could be thrown around.

Quote:
Old May 22nd, 2010, 05:53 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Casual Map: Another Day At The Office

I don't think my big hands could move figures inside that.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 05:58 PM

All openings are at least 2 hex spaces wide.

Quote:
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:05 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I don't think my big hands could move figures inside that.
I have big hands too, and though this maps looks challenging to move figures around, I really think it is doable.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yep, totally casual. I was thinking that about littering the center area with office furniture that could be thrown around.
Excellent!
Old May 24th, 2010, 06:57 PM

I'm guessing by the lack of comments that nobody really likes this map.

What changes would you like to see?

Quote:
Old May 24th, 2010, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm guessing by the lack of comments that nobody really likes this map.

What changes would you like to see?
I don't think that is true. I think the lack of comments is due to it being ready for voting. You have my yea if you want it.
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:02 AM

OK. Let's put it up for voting then.

And if you don't want to vote yes, please tell me what you'd like to see different.

Thanks, Griff!

Quote:
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:10 AM

yea That is two so far, me and quozl.
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:12 AM

As a casual map, this could be a lot of fun especially with all the DOs and furniture and stuff that you were mentioning. Once I get some of that stuff, this will be the first map I build.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios