Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 31st, 2022, 10:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rules Team HQ

Which ones do we still need to confirm timing for? Evil Ernie? Who else? I know @Lord Pyre was the LD for Ernie.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2022, 11:28 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Ernie and Robin don't matter mechanically. For Ernie I'd probably say before initiative, so you place the extra OM along with the others. Just makes more logical sense.

For Robin it really doesn't matter. I might say after Initiative just so it's closer to when you're actually taken the turn with him.

Arashi I believe I've played him as before Initiative. But it's been a while and that was the LD that was taken over from me when I got too busy, so I'm not sure how it was tested.
Old January 31st, 2022, 11:54 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds like @toyhandle has what he needs to update those. What does that leave us with for clarifications, toy?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2022, 02:15 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated Falcon, Robin and Ernie.

Didn't yet update Arashi. Looked through the playtests, I see Viegon had written among several other instances:
"Round Two: Army 2 wins Initiative (Masahiro targets Firestar)."
"Round Two: Army 1 wins Initiative (Masahiro targets Archangel)."

Unclear if it was played it in that order, or just written it in that order.

And in Asterius's tests, RC was written as:
"Fourth Round:
Masahiro uses Ruthless Command and chooses Volstagg.
Initiative goes to Army 2."
"Third Round:
Masahiro chooses Dragon Man for Ruthless Command.
Initiative goes to Army 1."

Didn't see anything in the other tests to indicate the order used, and not sure if any of those examples lean anyone in one direction or the other.

Last one is Thanos, who there is a ton of playtests for, and I probably missed some, but the only instance which I noticed was in the last playtest with TrollBrute:
"Round 4: Thanos is placed in a risky spot, loses Initiative. Thanos whiffs against a Gorilla and takes 2 wounds, then rolls only 1 shield against Grodd and takes 3 more."

Personally, I think for 500pts, he can afford the extra strategic benefit of being placed after rolling for initiative to reduce risk as much as possible.
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:43 PM

I'd lean towards how Viegon played Arashi if we have no other context.

I agree with your Thanos take.

Old February 1st, 2022, 01:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

For Ernie, I don't see any reason why we can't word it more like Loki.
Quote:
ARCANE BOND
At the start of the game, you may choose a Hell Lord you control to be Evil Ernie's Beloved. When placing Order Markers for the round, you may place an additional Order Marker 1 on his Beloved's card as long as there is at least one Order Marker on this card. You may reveal that Order Marker normally on your turn instead of your other Order Marker 1.
That also sidesteps a slightly awkward/confusing interaction with Aurora, methinks.

Seems like we're good to compile the suggested edits and propose to the Heroes?
Old February 1st, 2022, 02:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Something that just occurred to me: since it is secretly a round power and thus kinda relevant to this update set, is it worth throwing Utility Belt in here to be updated?

Right now it happens "At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled" which is total nonsense. So it's really happening "After placing Order Markers for the first round of the game" or some such. Basically like classic's Deathchasers.

UTILITY BELT 3
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place up to three Utility Equipment Glyphs of different types on this card. Batman can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card, up to a maximum of 3. Batman cannot lose these glyphs by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

Apocalypse does the same thing but worded correctly:

APOCALYPTIC TECHNOLOGY
After Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled for the first round, you may place up to two different Equipment Glyphs on this card. Apocalypse can equip glyphs as if he were a Unique Hero and can equip a glyph even if there is an Equipment Glyph on this card, up to a maximum of 2. If Apocalypse would lose an Equipment Glyph, you may choose which Equipment Glyph he loses. Apocalypse never loses more than one Equipment Glyph at a time unless he is destroyed.

Seems like that should either be updated to reflect when it actually happens or just made into an actual start of the game power (since like... why do you really care where one round of OMs are going when picking glyphs anyway?).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 1st, 2022, 02:32 PM

I'd be fine with Utility Belt wording getting an update to match Apocalyptic Technology. It's not one of those updates that seems essential for the end user, though, so I understand if no one is in a rush to make that actual update.

Old February 1st, 2022, 02:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

To clarify, I dont care about updating old Utility Belt cards (hence why I didnt list them or anything)

I just think the offical wording of the power should be updated so we're not perpetually adding new cards with weird wording for no reason.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 1st, 2022, 05:10 PM

The idea has my support.

Old February 2nd, 2022, 02:15 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=181

The list should be up to date.
Old February 2nd, 2022, 09:35 AM

Sweet! Nice work, toy. @MrNobody were you wanting to take things from here in terms of a proposal to the Heroes?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy