Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 30th, 2013, 05:32 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - SIGNUPS UNTIL 10/13/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
How often do you all have tournaments? It feels like the last one just ended (or has it even ended yet?). Not that I'm complaining, I certainly enjoy playing.

The new format and restrictions seem interesting. I think I'm all submitted and my armies should be fun to play, if anything. I look forward to my matches with all of you.

What are the options for the repainted figures, by the way? Thank you, Soundwarp SG-1, for offering the additional prize.
The next season's signups start after the playoffs for the previous season begin.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 30th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
How often do you all have tournaments? It feels like the last one just ended (or has it even ended yet?). Not that I'm complaining, I certainly enjoy playing.

The new format and restrictions seem interesting. I think I'm all submitted and my armies should be fun to play, if anything. I look forward to my matches with all of you.

What are the options for the repainted figures, by the way? Thank you, Soundwarp SG-1, for offering the additional prize.
We generally start signups for the next event during the playoffs of the previous one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp
I'll have pictures of the repaints up sometime next week.

Old September 30th, 2013, 05:48 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I haven't quite finished them yet, but the repaints will be Sgt. Drake, Venoc Warlord, and Marcus Decimus Gallus.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 30th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I haven't quite finished them yet, but the repaints will be Sgt. Drake, Venoc Warlord, and Marcus Decimus Gallus.
Venoc... Warlord...?
Old October 1st, 2013, 11:09 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

My armies are in. Looking forward to it.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 11:22 AM

Finn is surprisingly tart

Ok, I've been mostly lurking around these boards and harassing people to sell me their Heroscape, but I am 95% sure after reading this and seeing the video, that I am going to sign up.

Of course, it's my first tournament in any regard so I will get beat like a small dog, but I'm looking forward to doing my best. When I get back from work, I'll read through the rules and work on the sign-up process more.

Wish me luck, guys.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List
Old October 2nd, 2013, 11:27 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
Ok, I've been mostly lurking around these boards and harassing people to sell me their Heroscape, but I am 95% sure after reading this and seeing the video, that I am going to sign up.

Of course, it's my first tournament in any regard so I will get beat like a small dog, but I'm looking forward to doing my best. When I get back from work, I'll read through the rules and work on the sign-up process more.

Wish me luck, guys.
Good luck!

A piece of advice for the "bring 2 armies" format: try to keep the matchup between your two armies relatively balanced. While it can be hard to get a really balanced set without a lot of thought (and some testing), you should be able to get pretty close without spending too much time on it.

Old October 2nd, 2013, 12:48 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Season 10 will also be the last event to to qualify for the End of Year 16 person Double Elimination Invitational Tournament to Crown our Player of the Year.

Top 25 as of today(subject to change with ongoing playoffs S9).
  1. thesparkleinyourwater*
  2. dok
  3. infectedsloth*
  4. foudzing*
  5. bengi*
  6. wanderer999*
  7. kinseth*
  8. vegies dad
  9. filthy the clown*
  10. toogwick_tuk
  11. thelegendaryirishsword
  12. rosencrantz
  13. deroche
  14. soundwarp sg-1*
  15. boromir96
  16. vegietarian18
  17. the cee
  18. kevindola
  19. awesomeunleashed*
  20. dhyanam
  21. greygnarl
  22. robber
  23. sixthflagbearer
  24. megasilver
  25. i.s.b.3

*Auto Qualifies for having won a season

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 2nd, 2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Updated, not sure where Kinseth was getting some of his numbers
Old October 2nd, 2013, 12:56 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like I'm gonna need to beat dok to get in.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 12:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Season 10 will also be the last even to to qualify for the End of Year 16 person Double Elimination Invitational Tournament to Crown our Player of the Year.

Top 25 as of today(subject to change with ongoing playoffs S9).
1 thesparkleinyourwater*
2 dok
3 foudzing*
4 infectedsloth*
5 bengi*
6 wanderer999*
7 kinseth*
8 vegies dad
9 filthy the clown*
10 toogwick_tuk
11 thelegendaryirishsword
12 soundwarp sg-1*
13 deroche
14 rosencrantz
15 the cee
------------------------
16 vegietarian18
17 boromir96
18 kevindola
19 awesomeunleashed*
20 dhyanam
21 robber
22 greygnarl
23 sixthflagbearer
24 megasilver
25 i.s.b.3

*Auto Qualifies for having won a season

Wait, I'm ranked 12th now? I thought I was like 20th or something, how did that happen?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 2nd, 2013, 01:04 PM

Our link to the rankings thread has been broken, it should get updated soon. Im guessing you are ranked over there as 22, and have done well in the last couple of seasons, seeing your ranking move up?

Old October 2nd, 2013, 01:10 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Your last two games were wins against MegaSilver and vegie who are both ranked.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events