Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 27th, 2018, 06:27 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 2/17/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
I agree. My friend and I just had a gamesday yesterday, and we would have loved to have the format for practice.
Todd just messaged me a couple of days ago asking for the format that we had mentioned last tournament.

I can confirm that it will be [bring 1 army] 385pts/14figures. Each map will have a specified army on it and a dice off before each match will give the winner the chance to decide whether they pick first or second. First pick will have choice between all three armies and second choice will have the choice between the remaining two.

I'll update the OP when I have the chance.
Awesome sauce. Thanks bud! I know yall are busy bees down there in New Philly (plus, Todd was out of town).

Edit: Will we know what the pre-built armies will be prior to coming?
Yes, I'll post them in a week or so.
Old March 27th, 2018, 07:09 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 2/17/18

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I agree. My friend and I just had a gamesday yesterday, and we would have loved to have the format for practice.
Todd just messaged me a couple of days ago asking for the format that we had mentioned last tournament.

I can confirm that it will be [bring 1 army] 385pts/14figures. Each map will have a specified army on it and a dice off before each match will give the winner the chance to decide whether they pick first or second. First pick will have choice between all three armies and second choice will have the choice between the remaining two.

I'll update the OP when I have the chance.
Awesome sauce. Thanks bud! I know yall are busy bees down there in New Philly (plus, Todd was out of town).

Edit: Will we know what the pre-built armies will be prior to coming?
Yes, I'll post them in a week or so.
Cool. I have Necroblade’s Tomb of Migol III built. Mind if I bring it along? One less map to build later on lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 9th, 2018, 03:35 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 4/21/18

Armies are:

Map 1:
120 Arrow Gruts x3
170 Swog Rider x2
340 Grigor & Rogirg
385 Otar (C3V Playtesting Unit)

Map 2:
150 Sir Dupuis
360 Phantom Knights x3
380 Marcu Esenwein

Map 3:
180 Major Q9
480 Venoc Vipers x5

Map 4:
130 Dreadgul Raiders x2
355 Jotun
385 Guilt McCreech

Map 5:
140 Eltahale
380 Gladiatrons x3

Map 6:
110 Evar Scarcarver
200 Heirloom
210 Otonashi
385 Command Courier x5

Map 7:
140 Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x2
260 Mogrimm Forgehammer
370 Airborne Elite
380 Isamu

Map 8:
210 Aubrien Archers x3
380 Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM)

Map 9:
100 Ornak
210 Brunak
340 Deathwalker 8000
385 Sonya Esenwein

Map 10:
195 Zettian Infantry x3
335 Deathwalker 9000
385 Marro Warriors

Last edited by Sheep; April 20th, 2018 at 08:14 PM.
Old April 16th, 2018, 12:20 AM

If anyone can bring Umbra by mad_wookiee that would be great! Requires 2 BftU, 1 VW
Old April 20th, 2018, 02:50 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
If anyone can bring Umbra by mad_wookiee that would be great! Requires 2 BftU, 1 VW
Sorry @heroscaper2010 , I don’t have 2x BftU to put this one together.

For anyone interested, I will have some extra scape for sale with me tomorrow.

Elite Onyx Vipers ($14)
Venoc Vipers x 3 ($8 per squad)
Atlaga ($10)
Brave Arrow ($9)
Mogrimm Forgehammer ($5)
Migol Ironwill ($10)

Custom Scape:
Mok ($15 "official" figure re-based on double hex base, with full-color army card)
Old April 20th, 2018, 07:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

It’s cool rudy, I got the map done. HS2010 was nice enough to gimme a holler.

I’ll definately be interested in some of ypur units.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 10th, 2018, 06:34 PM

Nvm guys found him!
Old May 10th, 2018, 06:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Not in my stuff.

Hope you find him.
Old May 14th, 2018, 03:26 PM

Next tournament format will for sure be 600pts/Unlimited Figures. I am looking into the possibility of the following however.

Bring 2 Armies:

1 must be 600 Points, Unlimited Figures;
1 must be Unlimited Points, 5 Figures

First pick is of all 4 Armies. Second pick is of the remaining 3.
Old May 14th, 2018, 05:19 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Nevermind below, I reread. You would want to bring 2 comparable armies. 600 points squadscape might equate to 800 points of Heroes only - this format would really make or break it in that the armies you bring and Drafting determines the winner most of the time, not who plays better. If you do do the crazy Bring 2, make it so the last matchup or two be "Pick your poison", where your opponent picks an army for you to play.
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 14th, 2018, 05:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Heracles is an auto-include, you're right.

Not sure I'd throw in Taelord.
Old May 14th, 2018, 06:10 PM

Stingers x10

Ne-Gok-Sa is an interesting choice for the Heroes side. Same with figures like Morsbane, Deadeye Dan, etc. Swing heroes like that could really change some things.

I might knock it down to like 3 or 4 figures. I want to play test some matches before I say for sure that it’ll be that.

You also gotta think OM management will be hard for the Heroes so enormous Squad armies might be able to just overrun Heroes one at a time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events