Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 31st, 2022, 02:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Broly (Beefing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
It’d be neat if the wound bits were a little more standardized. 2 and 5 feel like really random numbers, so it may take up a little more headspace than needed.
I kind of like him unlocking new abilities at different wound amounts, personally.
For sure, I just think 2 and 5 aren’t the easiest numbers to remember. If he had 12 life and unlocked moves at 2, 4, and 6 wounds (just as an example) I think that would feel a lot cleaner.
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:35 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
It’d be neat if the wound bits were a little more standardized. 2 and 5 feel like really random numbers, so it may take up a little more headspace than needed.
I kind of like him unlocking new abilities at different wound amounts, personally.
For sure, I just think 2 and 5 aren’t the easiest numbers to remember. If he had 12 life and unlocked moves at 2, 4, and 6 wounds (just as an example) I think that would feel a lot cleaner.
I mean, I would be okay with that just to keep it easier to remember.
Old January 31st, 2022, 04:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? This guy I guess.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 31st, 2022, 08:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You don't need to state the 6 attack dice in the power text. That is covered by the attack value. Otherwise the most recent version looks good.
Old January 31st, 2022, 08:33 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
You don't need to state the 6 attack dice in the power text. That is covered by the attack value. Otherwise the most recent version looks good.
Right on, thanks!
Old February 2nd, 2022, 04:03 PM
Forum Moderator

So I made a few changes here. Added the 2, 4, 6 Wound Marker count down. I also added the ability for him to attack anytime before, during, or after moving. I feel like it would be pretty thematic for him to be able to do that. If it looks out of place, let me know.

What do you guys think of the changes?

Quote:
NAME = BROLY
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = SAIYAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = SAVAGE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 12

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 8
DEFENSE = 8

POINTS = 600

LARIAT
After moving, you may choose a figure Broly passed over with his Flying special power and place that figure on any space Broly passed over. After placing the chosen figure, roll 1 unblockable attack die against the chosen figure, or 2 unblockable attack dice if there are 2 or more Wound Markers on this card. Figures moved by Lariat will not take leaving engagement attacks.

LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN
Figures engaged with Broly subtract 1 from their Attack and Defense numbers. When Broly attacks with his normal attack if there are 4 or more Wound Markers on this card he may attack normally 1 additional time.

ERASER CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 6.
Once per round, you may choose a space within 5 clear sight spaces of Broly, all figures on or within 2 spaces of the chosen space are affected. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Broly may not attack with this special attack unless there are 6 or more Wound Markers on this card.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; February 2nd, 2022 at 04:48 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2022, 04:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So he can also attack with the SA anytime during his move too?

If you have the double attack online can you move between the attacks?

My Etsy Store
Old February 2nd, 2022, 04:23 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
So he can also attack with the SA anytime during his move too?

If you have the double attack online can you move between the attacks?
For sure, I don't see why he couldn't for either.

Is the wording confusing?
Old February 2nd, 2022, 04:44 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I’m not sure I like the ability to attack whenever on Broly. I feel it’s often used to kite, though without Disengage I’m not sure Broly would actually use it like that (especially since he wants to be engaged to debuff enemies). I view Broly as more of a brute who stays focused right on whoever he’s fighting - it’s up to the opponent to run away from Broly.

I like the rest of it though. Unlocking several different abilities based on wounds might be a bit much in practice, but that’s what testing is for. He’s a one man army so it’s okay for him to be a little more complex.
Old February 2nd, 2022, 04:48 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I’m not sure I like the ability to attack whenever on Broly. I feel it’s often used to kite, though without Disengage I’m not sure Broly would actually use it like that (especially since he wants to be engaged to debuff enemies). I view Broly as more of a brute who stays focused right on whoever he’s fighting - it’s up to the opponent to run away from Broly.

I like the rest of it though. Unlocking several different abilities based on wounds might be a bit much in practice, but that’s what testing is for. He’s a one man army so it’s okay for him to be a little more complex.
Right on! Thanks for the feedback, that makes sense. Gonna go ahead and lose that.
Old February 2nd, 2022, 04:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Just wanted to make sure that's your intent with the SA one.

I think the double attack one is a bit questionable if you want him moving between them?

Like Hit Girl and such don't use the standard double attack wording. They have a thing about being able to attack twice in a turn. The not important Super Skrull specifically spells out he can teleport and then attack.

Not sure if just having regular 'when I attack, I attack some more', lingo is clear he still has time between those attacks to do other things.

Probably worth doing something a bit closer to Combat Dexterity? Not really sure what the best lingo would be.

My Etsy Store
Old February 2nd, 2022, 04:57 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Just wanted to make sure that's your intent with the SA one.

I think the double attack one is a bit questionable if you want him moving between them?

Like Hit Girl and such don't use the standard double attack wording. They have a thing about being able to attack twice in a turn. The not important Super Skrull specifically spells out he can teleport and then attack.

Not sure if just having regular 'when I attack, I attack some more', lingo is clear he still has time between those attacks to do other things.

Probably worth doing something a bit closer to Combat Dexterity? Not really sure what the best lingo would be.
Oh okay, yeah. I went ahead and removed the whole moving and attacking thing.

I'll look into that for future designs. Thanks for the help!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library