Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 26th, 2020, 10:47 PM

rsearing Woo who?
New Heroscaper - Looking to buy

Hey there! This is Rob Searing from Insert Here and The Dice Tower. I have 9 kids and have never played Heroscape. A neighbor of mine was talking about it - and I've obviously seen a bunch of it. I would be really interested in purchasing the base Valkyrie set and Underdark (really interested in D&D sets)

If anyone has stuff in good shape (and complete) that they'd like to sell please let me know. I'm VERY new to the forum - quickest response would be to my email - robertsearing@hotmail.com.

Thank you SO much!
Rob Searing
Old August 26th, 2020, 11:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: New Heroscaper - Looking to buy

@Joecar might be able to help you, he always has a big inventory.

Fair warning, the D&D master set is quite expensive.
Old August 27th, 2020, 09:19 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hi Rob, I just sent you over an email. Hope we're able to work something out!
Old August 27th, 2020, 03:20 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Welcome @rsearing . I sold all my extra stuff or else I'd help. Good luck

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades