Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 13th, 2014, 12:56 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Unholy Bloodblast may do the trick. It shows that it's part of some profane ritual and suggests that his blood is involved in its use. The blast part describes what it does. What do others think?
Old November 13th, 2014, 01:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I prefer Bloodstorm out of those options, it sounds more... Poetic? then Bloodblast and it definitely gives a clear picture. I don't think it needs the 'Unholy' bit personally, it feels tacked on, but I can live with it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 13th, 2014, 01:21 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Dark Ritual Special Attack?
Old November 13th, 2014, 01:38 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I think this could go a long way to helping our poor Elf Wizard pod, but it needs a bit of work.

The miniature is one of Dungeon Crawler's, so the availability is great! I originally did common hero because it's only one mini, but looking at it again after a while, it would make more sense to have it be a Squad of maybe 3?

What do y'all think?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 13th, 2014, 01:45 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I think I like this best of all.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 13th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

My initial impression of Ullar's Eyes is that it's too much trouble to be worthwhile. The alternate turn/use someone else's special attack stuff is pretty complicated, and really there aren't many such special attacks to choose from. Does the Ullar's Eyes need to be nearby Elf Wizards for the bonus dice, or does the Wizard the special attack is coming from? Can the Ullar's Eyes be affected by it's "own" Rain of Flame? To complicated for the benefit.
Old November 13th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I think I like this best of all.
Agreed.
Old November 13th, 2014, 02:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I agree that "Channel Magic" needs some work to cover all our concerns about turn-stacking and such. Here's a crack at it:
CHANNEL MAGIC
After taking a turn with a Wizard you control, if you did not attack, you may immediately take a turn with one Ullar's Eyes you control. While taking a turn with Channel Magic, that Ullar's Eyes is considered to have the the name, and any Special Attack power, of that Wizard.
That's the "Summoner Wars" way to copy powers. The "C3G" way would be to say that the power refers to Ullar's Eyes instead of the original name.
Old November 13th, 2014, 02:21 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The alliteration in bloodblast does sound a little silly when you say it. Bloodstorm Special Attack could work.

Does Dark Ritual really capture the theme of using blood magic? Is it clear on why it hurts him. I'm leaning towards no. I may be biased since I can't hear "Dark Ritual" without thinking of the magic card of the same name. Thank you to everyone for helping with this, by the way.
Old November 13th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know why you all think the Elf Wizard pod do bad.
I don't play with them that much but when I do they rarely disapoint me.

Also some people in France had a lot of success with them.

I think they're underestimated. Maybe I'll play them in soon in Online to prove you my point.

Old November 13th, 2014, 02:58 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
I don't know why you all think the Elf Wizard pod do bad.
I don't play with them that much but when I do they rarely disapoint me.

Also some people in France had a lot of success with them.

I think they're underestimated. Maybe I'll play them in soon in Online to prove you my point.
I actually agree with Foudzing here. With Haduc the Elf Wizard pod can be pretty tough when well played.

--

You could go for "Dark Blood Ritual" or "Blood Ritual" but I don't know why you need to mention blood at all. Is it not enough for him to be called a "Blood Knight" and also wield a "Sanguine Sword." Do we *NEED* to know that his dark, unholy, evil ritual also involves blood?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 13th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
The alliteration in bloodblast does sound a little silly when you say it. Bloodstorm Special Attack could work.

Does Dark Ritual really capture the theme of using blood magic? Is it clear on why it hurts him. I'm leaning towards no. I may be biased since I can't hear "Dark Ritual" without thinking of the magic card of the same name. Thank you to everyone for helping with this, by the way.
I agree with cap (above). Dark Ritual means he is doing something nasty and magical. The blood part is pretty clear from everything else about this unit and from the fact that he is damaging himself (and likely several people near him).

Mentioning blood in the title (like Bloodstorm) doesn't clearly represent what is happening (the self damaging part), but the word Ritual makes that clearer. You could, I suppose, call it a Bloodstorm Ritual or something like that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards