Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 24th, 2021, 05:53 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

You're telling me that if you gave this guy a hammer he would suddenly be so similar to Thor that it's not worth making him at all?
Old February 24th, 2021, 06:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No. I never said that at all. Thor in C3V would be cool. Personally, I’d probably make him a viking.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 24th, 2021, 06:12 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
No. I never said that at all. Thor in C3V would be cool. Personally, I’d probably make him a viking.
Yknow what, I don't care at this point lol.

If he's a Human Champion with a Lightning Special that's all I care about. I just want something that bonds with Knights. I have a custom figure I want to use and I'm gonna use it regardless of what the real figure would look like. It would just be nicer if there were an "official" unit to point to and say the figure has been tested and balanced.
Old February 24th, 2021, 06:24 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don’t let the badge confuse you: I have zero C3V involvement. Just making conversation.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 24th, 2021, 06:34 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
Quote:
Yknow what, I don't care at this point lol.

If he's a Human Champion with a Lightning Special that's all I care about. I just want something that bonds with Knights. I have a custom figure I want to use and I'm gonna use it regardless of what the real figure would look like. It would just be nicer if there were an "official" unit to point to and say the figure has been tested and balanced.
Please keep in mind that there's around 20 members, and batman is just 1. I am also just 1 person. For the record, a Paladin with a lightning hammer would be pretty neat. I wouldn't have a huge interest in pushing for it myself, but I would support a design like that if it were started up on the inside, or the outside.
Quote:
Don’t let the badge confuse you: I have zero C3V involvement. Just making conversation.
For whatever my input is worth, This is true. I hardly ever see Batman post anything inside the C3V.
Old February 24th, 2021, 07:03 PM

I’m strictly emeritus.

Old February 24th, 2021, 07:43 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I’m strictly emeritus.
I think you technically have a vote, not that you use it. Should give you the emeritus badge like the rest.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 24th, 2021, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
I’m strictly emeritus.
I think you technically have a vote, not that you use it. Should give you the emeritus badge like the rest.
I throw a "yea" in there every once in a blue moon. Like there's a certain design concept I have half an eye on that I'd likely vote in favor of if it ever got going.

Old February 25th, 2021, 01:36 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thor would be neat.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 25th, 2021, 10:31 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I am very firmly against characters with magic from Earth unless it's a Drake's Katana situation.
Old February 27th, 2021, 07:47 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just wanted to give an update regarding the Gundam Converge box that I had suggested using for an Einar soulborg faction. I went ahead and purchased the box, and I'm happy to say that the models look even better than I had hoped alongside other heroscape figures. I've also gone ahead and begun developing the faction as a set of personal customs here, but if c3v ever wanted to pull inspiration from or use any of those designs, I'd be honored.

More photos in the spoiler tags. If there are any other specific angles or comparisons with other figures that would be helpful, just let me know!
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 27th, 2021, 07:51 PM

Fwiw, C3G is totally going to start doing Gundam.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs