Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 20th, 2010, 02:07 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
Brew's Customs: Marro Reaper (NOW WITH PICTURES)

Marro Reaper

Utgar

Marro
Uncommon Hero
Reaper
Menacing
Medium 5

Life 2
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 7
~130 pts

Paralyzing Stare 13
Double Attack

Sir Hallas the Hammerhand

Ullar

Human
Unique Hero
Champion
Wild
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 4
135 points

Lightning Piercer Special Attack: Range 1 + Special. Attack 3. Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose any 2 figures within 4 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure to be affected by Lightning Piercer Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Lightning Piercer Special Attack does not effect destrictible objects.
Lightning Bolt!: After moving and before attacking, if Sir Hallas is not adjacent to any enemy, you may throw a wad of tissue at your opponent.

Mutant Water Clones

Utgar

Marro
Unique Squad
Clones
Terrifying
Medium 5

Life 1
Move 4
Range 6
Attack 2
Defense 3
~150 pts

Gone Horribly Wrong: Mutant Water Clones do not start the game on the battlefield. When a Marro Warrior you control attempts to Water Clone but does not succeed, you may immediately destroy it and place a Mutant Water Clone on the space that Marro Warrior occupied. On any turn you activate an order marker on the card of the Marro Warriors, You may also take a turn with any Mutant Water Clones you control. When Water Cloning with Marro Warriors a Mutant Water Clone may attack normally.
Double Attack: (Double Attack reading)
Tough: When defending with Mutant Water Clones, always add

En-Jin-Ra

Utgar

Marro
Unique Hero
Overlord
Relentless
Large 6

Life 5
Move 5
Range 5
Attack 4
Defense 7
500 pts

Heavily Armed: En-Jin-Ra may use any normal or special attack a second time.
Vulcan Cannon Special Attack: Range 7. Attack 1, 2, 3, or 4. Choose any figure within range and attack by rolling 1, 2, 3, or 4 attack dice. En-Jin-Ra may keep making attacks with 1, 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until he has rolled 5 dice.
Fireball Explosion Special Attack: Range 9. Attack 2. Choose a figure to attack. Any figures within 2 spaces of that figure are also affected by Fireball Explosion Special Attack. En-Jin-Ra only needs a clear shot at the chosen figure. Roll 3 attack dice once for all effected figures. Figures roll defense dice separately.
Frayzon Blades 4: When rolling for a normal attack against an adjacent figure, En-Jin-Ra may add 4 to its attack dice.

Airborne Elite
Sniper & Spotter
Jandar

Human
Unique Duo*
Soldiers
Disciplined
Medium 5

Life 2
Move 4
Range 8
Attack 3
Defense 2
90 points

12x Scope: The Airborne Elite may add 4 to its range if they did not move this turn. This ability may only be used once per turn.
Sniper's Spotter: As long as this card has no wounds, it may attack one additional time from its blue target point.
The Drop: Reads the same as on the AE card.
*Unique Duo: A Unique Duo is 2 figures on 1 unit base and is treated as a Unique Hero

Omnicron Commando

Jandar

Soulborg
Uncommon Hero
Assassin
Precise
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 7
Attack 1
Defense 3
~150 pts

Quad Attack: When an Omnicron Commando attacks with a normal attack, it may attack 3 additional times.
Deadly Shot: When attacking with an Omnicron Commando, each skull rolled counts for one additional hit.
Stealth Armor 15: When an Omnicron Commando recieves enough wounds to be destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, ignore any wounds.

RX-93 v Gundam
Vydar

Anaheim Electronics
Mobile Suit
Unique Vehicle
Nu
Huge 15 Life 10
Move 6
Range 8
Attack 2
Defense 4
~500 points

Gundarium v Alloy: When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from small or medium figures, add 2 automatic shields to whatever is rolled. When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from large figures, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
Beam Rifle 3: When attacking non-adjacent Large or Huge figures, add 3 to RX-93 v Gundam’s Range and 3 to its attack.
Stealth Flying: When counting spaces for RX-93 v Gundam’s movement, ignore elevations. RX-93 v Gundam may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When RX-93 v Gundam starts to fly, if it is engaged, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by Brewster; July 25th, 2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old March 20th, 2010, 06:19 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Brew's Customs (Gundam Figure)

the fig is pretty good and so are the ideas. here are some questions:
1.can he "recharge" his beam sword?
2.was he a solid build with his friendly hero killing ability?
3.why does he have to be immune to other huge figures attacks?Didnt he fight some other robots who were his size.
It's okay for the protection against large though, he is a huge fig.
4.What if your drafting?Does the pilot simply get removed in order to get him working?Lets say I draft him as my last hero,then what?

I like the rockets blasters though. It seems good,only you run the risk of hitting yourself. Why not let yourself get to use +3
beam sword in case a guy runs up and becomes engaged?After
all, you get no defense boost and engagement rules are king in heroscape after all.

Great job, I hope to see more figs who are customizable!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 20th, 2010, 09:36 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
the fig is pretty good and so are the ideas. here are some questions:
1.can he "recharge" his beam sword?
I dunno, it's pretty darn powerful, and this guy is supposed to be more like a huge, draftable weapon rather than a hero. Maybe with one of the marvel glyphs. I could make special rules. Thing is, your Gundam should be pretty spent if you're taking him up against an entire army. Maybe I should give his sword some attribute like cleave or wild swing to counterbalance?

Quote:
2.was he a solid build with his friendly hero killing ability?
Do you mean the fact that it needs a pilot? Well, I would expect the pilot to die if the Gundam blows up. It's just common sense. However, the pilot may choose to eject :P he just can't do it when his gundam's under fire!

Quote:
3.why does he have to be immune to other huge figures attacks?Didnt he fight some other robots who were his size.
It's okay for the protection against large though, he is a huge fig.
True, but the other figures he fought also had laser rifles and stuff :P I guess you're right, I'll cut back the extra oomf against huge figures.

Quote:
4.What if your drafting?Does the pilot simply get removed in order to get him working?Lets say I draft him as my last hero,then what?
He works just like the Greenscale warriors, or the MacDerks. You just select a Unique Hero you've already drafted.

Quote:
I like the rockets blasters though. It seems good,only you run the risk of hitting yourself.
True, but explosions know no ally and it's range 7, he -probably- won't need to use it against people next to him, especially since it's a one-time deal and he starts the game with it.

Quote:
Why not let yourself get to use +3
beam sword in case a guy runs up and becomes engaged?After
all, you get no defense boost and engagement rules are king in heroscape after all.
That certianly sounds better than the complicated beam sword I made up. I guess that would work.

EDIT: Revamped. Armor doesn't help against Huge. Beam Sword SA is just Beam Sword +4. No more missiles, the sculpt looks goofy with the missile attachment. Pilot requirement clarified.

Last edited by Brewster; March 20th, 2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old March 20th, 2010, 02:23 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I like most changes, but my primary concern with it is that when the pilot ejects, the robot still dies.It's alright if the gundam dies and the pilot dies too, just that ejecting lets the robot die.
Overall, this build seems pretty good to me!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old March 20th, 2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
I like most changes, but my primary concern with it is that when the pilot ejects, the robot still dies.It's alright if the gundam dies and the pilot dies too, just that ejecting lets the robot die.
Overall, this build seems pretty good to me!
Well, you can't get back in the robot after you eject, And the robot can't move without a pilot, so I just expect after you eject the robot falls over and blows up AT-AT style.

You wouldn't want to eject until the robot was going to die anyway, that's the trick to it. You can hold in there, or you can eject. If you stay, you run the risk of dying with your robot.
Old March 21st, 2010, 09:38 PM
I could go

ok then!
It's a good figure and you clarified the point so I'll give you a round of applause

sidenote:hes nasty against them little wolves and nagrubs...he can just step on them!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:15 PM

Re: Brew's Customs

Omnitech Commando

Soulborg
Uncommon Hero
Elite
Precise
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 7
Attack 1
Defense 3
135 pts

Quad Attack
Deadly Shot

All attack, this soulborg means business, packing the power of a 4-man squad in one elite unit. It may be aided in battle by repulsors, but the main help it can give it's fellow soulborgs is providing more firepower! For those who're fed up with pish-posh bonding, the Omitech Commando is the unit for you!

Last edited by Brewster; May 23rd, 2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 09:48 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Brew's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
Omnitech Commando

Soulborg
Uncommon Hero
Elite
Precise
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 7
Attack 1
Defense 3
130 pts

Quad Attack
Deadly Shot

All attack, this soulborg means business, packing the power of a 4-man squad in one elite unit. It may be aided in battle by repulsors, but the main help it can give it's fellow soulborgs is providing more firepower! For those who're fed up with pish-posh bonding, the Omitech Commando is the unit for you!
Quad attack sounds REALLY broken. Maybe a special attack so he can't get, say, 4 deadly shots of 4?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old May 23rd, 2010, 01:17 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart
Re: Brew's Customs: Omnitech Commando!

The Gundam figure is neat. Can you tell me where you got it or which one it is. The pilot eject is a good feature. Very Gundam esqe. The Omnitech Commando does seem powerful. I think he would need playtesting with that quad attack to see if its balanced.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 02:13 PM

He's perfectly fine, and I'll argue that :P he has the equivalent of 4 attacks of 4, yes, but he is priced the same as 4 omnicron snipers combined, and he is more expensive than the hydra. his defense is way lower, and has the same amount of lives, so I think the range is perfectly ok. Seems like simple math to me.

EDIT: Maybe I ought to rename him the Omnicron Hydra ;P He seems to be causing the same fear factor.

ALSO: The gundam figure is just what I called him, that's what it really is. I don't think he came with that gun, I lost his real gun, which was much cooler looking.

Last edited by Brewster; May 23rd, 2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 03:14 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash knows what's in an order marker yamissflash knows what's in an order marker yamissflash knows what's in an order marker

You probably should put a retriction on how many dice he can add to his attack to prevent a possible overload of 4 attacks of 6+.
Also the cost of 4 ormicron snipers combined is closer to 135 than 130 at
133 1/3. And remember, the hydra loses an attack for each life it loses, giving it at average only 2.5 attacks.

Edit: I love the scuplt!

Last edited by yamissflash; May 23rd, 2010 at 03:17 PM. Reason: underlined was changed from "head" and Edit
Old May 23rd, 2010, 07:57 PM

Oh come on. He has no more benefits than 4 Omnicron Snipers would have in a similar situation, and unlike 4 of them HE can be taken out in a SINGLE good shot. no matter how awesome your attack is it still takes 4 attacks to kill 4 units, except for something like that battlemage's special ability, but this is usually the case.

I understand 135 is closer to the true value, but it's such an odd number :P oh well. I guess that is worth revising.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards