Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 1st, 2014, 05:48 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Super Hero Draft Cards...

Best name ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 1st, 2014, 07:22 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Teams added.
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Here is a 1600 point army idea, not sure on a name yet. Maybe Corrupted Captain or something along those lines since he is the one guy that does not fit with the rest of the bunch.

Executioner (370) + Enchantress (380) + Captain America (240) + Baron Zemo (200) + Punisher (180) + Merlyn (160) + Shadow Thief (70)
Old September 2nd, 2014, 12:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Tactical Braintrust - 1600
Captain America (240) + Cable (275) + Deathstroke (280) + Star-Lord (250) + Thanos (500) + Wasp I (50)

Avenging Guardians I - 1000
Captain America (240) + Star-Lord (250) + Rocket Raccoon (175) + Vision (285) + Wasp I (50)

Avenging Guardians II - 1000
Captain America (240) + Star-Lord (250) + Beast (170) + Gamora (310) + Beast Boy (Cheetah) (20) + Skrull Infiltrator (10)

A few ideas for Cap/Star-Lord team-ups.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 12:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why Thanos in Tactical Braintrust? 500 points seems like a lot for a unit in that army that can't benefit from the Avenger markers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 2nd, 2014, 02:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

It's possible that I'm missing something stupid-obvious, but I don't see why he couldn't. He's Unique, not Event.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 02:11 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nope, I'm the one being stupid. I was misremembering him as an Event Hero.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nope, I'm the one being stupid. I was misremembering him as an Event Hero.
Heh. I always remember he's Unique, but only because it was the first thing that grabbed my attention when I saw the design. It comes to mind before the actual powers or stats on the card.

Did a bit of army-building this morning, because I need something to get my brain started, and my coffee wasn't quite doing it. So if some of these point totals are a little off or I've mixed Star-Lord in with duplicate Species, blame Folgers. And most of these are Star-Lord builds; he's my new favorite unit to play around with.

Dark Horse Warriors - 400
Conan (200) + Angel (Liam) (200)

Ragtag Bruisers - 600
Star-Lord (250) + Venom (Hasbro) (150) + Conan (200)

Days of Future Beatdowns - 600
Wolverine (280) + Kitty Pryde (80) + Lockheed (60) + Jean Grey (180)

Cosmic Enchantment - 1000
Star-Lord (250) + Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) (150) + Black Canary (190) + Enchantress (380) + Ant-Man (Pym) (30)

Titans Go! - 1000
Nightwing (200) + Raven (190) + Starfire (210) + Cyborg (200) + Beast Boy (60) + Beast Boy (T-Rex) (60) + Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) (40) + Beast Boy (Cheetah) (20) + Beast Boy (Bear) (20)

I Can't Believe They're Not Masters - 1000
Star-Lord (250) + Baron Zemo (170) + Wonder Woman (300) + Beast (170) + Kid Flash (110)

Guided Rage - 1000
Star-Lord (250) + Oracle (110) + Carnage (280) + Atrocitus (360)

Dead on Arrival - 1000
War Machine (270) + Rocket Raccoon (175) + Mystique (165) + Beast Boy (Cheetah) (20) + Sage (190) + Gypsy (180)

Tactical Triumvirate I - 1000
Star-Lord (250) + Captain America (240) + Robot (210) + Wonder Woman (300)

Tactical Triumvirate II - 1000
Star-Lord (250) + Captain America (240) + Robot (210) + Hawkgirl (225) + Chronos (75)

I really like Star-Lord/Cap/Robot as an army base. They're a neat 700 points, which leaves just a little room at 1000, but quite a bit in larger armies. Speaking of which...

Tactical Triumvirate I - 1200
Star-Lord (250) + Captain America (240) + Robot (210) + Mystique (165) + Rocket Raccoon (175) + Count Vertigo (160)

I used a team a bit like this one recently. Rocket and Mystique are fun/annoying with Star-Lord/Cap. On top of the double-boosted 7-range attacks, they can also get you a good number of d20 wounds.

Cosmically Assisted Masters - 1200
Star-Lord (250) + Baron Zemo (Heinrich) (170) + Angel (Liam) (200) + Executioner (370) + Meteorite (210)

Cosmic Captain - 1600
Star-Lord (250) + Gamora (310) + Rocket Raccoon (175) + Drax (350) + Groot (275) + Captain America (240)

Cross-Universe Recruitment - 1600
Captain America (240) + Hawkeye (160) + Robot (210) + Baron Zemo (Helmut) + Ms. Marvel (350) + Bane (190) + Batman II (250)

Cosmic Champion Enhancement - 1600
Star-Lord (250) + Mongul (340) + Cecil Stedman (180) + Wonder Woman (300) + Banshee (160) + Executioner (370)

Dark Guardians - 1600
Star-Lord (250) + Robot (210) + Angel (Liam) (200) + Loki (420) + Baron Zemo (Helmut) (200) + Spawn (320)
Old September 5th, 2014, 08:59 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

Titans Go! - 1000
Nightwing (200) + Raven (190) + Starfire (210) + Cyborg (200) + Beast Boy (60) + Beast Boy (T-Rex) (60) + Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) (40) + Beast Boy (Cheetah) (20) + Beast Boy (Bear) (20)
Pretty sure this one is somewhere in here already. This is a pretty solid team too by the way. My son gave me a beat down with this team last week. He's not even 7 yet. First time he actually surprised me with some strategy. He alternated turns on Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) and Nightwing to start out and had his entire team on me in a hurry using Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) to carry Cyborg and Titans Go to move up the other 3. He's usually big in the healing strategy so I kept thinking he was going to switch to regular Beast Boy to heal and putting the X on Cyborg and he just kept pounding me with Titans Go and T-Rex Beast Boy and let Cyborg and Beast Boy eventually just be sacrificed.

In my defense I never play 1000 vs 1000 point teams and this time I took about 750 points but the moral of the story is that if a 6 year old can see his options and plan a strategy with this team it should be a decent team for anyone.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; September 5th, 2014 at 09:27 AM.
Old September 5th, 2014, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

Titans Go! - 1000
Pretty sure this one is somewhere in here already. but the rest look good.
If not, it sure should be! That one was planned.

Days of Future Beatdowns is hilarious btw!

Old September 5th, 2014, 09:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I knew there where several teams that where planned such as F4 X-Men and Sinister 6 but this team seemed to be planned so well that you can make severl smaller armies with them as well.

If you throw Nightwing into YK's origianl post you get lots of options..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was playing around with some Teen Titians army builds the other night. They really scale up into many different point totals quite well. You can break them up into several blocks of units that total up to be an even X00 and then just build up to the point total you need.

A. Robin (Dick Grayson) 100
B. Beast Boy 60 + Pterodactyl (40) = 100
C. Cyborg 200

C Alt Nightwing 200

G. Beast Boy 60 + Pterodactyl (40) + T-Rex (60) + Cheetah (20) + Bear (20) = 200
M. Starfire 210 + Raven 190 = 400
So a few 600 point teams could be...

Nightwing and the Girls...
Nightwing 200
Starfire 210
Raven 190

Nightwing with the boys...

Nightwing 200
Cyborg 200
Beast Boy 60 + Pterodactyl (40) + T-Rex (60) + Cheetah (20) + Bear (20) = 200

Also not as good as the above but...
M + C
M + G

There is also a ton of 400 point teams as well and that's before you start throwing in other titans...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 5th, 2014, 09:55 AM

Absolutely. I tried to get numbers that could make a lot of combos fit together well. Beast Boy provides a lot of flexibility with that, of course, but keeping Dick Grayson's incarnations at double zero points and making sure Raven and Starfire fit together well was key. (Of course, Speedy (90), Kid Flash (110), Aqualad (60), and Wonder Girl (140) all ended up fitting together nicely as well).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy