Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 9th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Most Popular Unannounced Characters

I was thinking about designing Zombie Spider-Man soon. And Spider-Hulk. And Spider-Thor.
Old October 9th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Post your ideas for a Danny LD in the Public thread sometime Splash.
That is one I want to tinker with over the next few months.
Is Zombie Spidey from Marvel Zombies?
Old October 9th, 2020, 06:34 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yup, the whole Marvell Zombies run is great all the way down to Midnight Sons and Machine Man & Howard The Duck.
The Halloween one shot is haunting and not in the way you think; I don't wanna give anything away, but it's really good and it is that time of year.
Old October 11th, 2021, 05:53 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bumping this post. Quite a few units have been hit on this list in the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
So enough time has passed and enough designs have been released that I think it would be cool to hit refresh on this thread.

I think this time around, we'll do it a bit differently. A lot of people last time around voted for factions instead of single figures, so I figured why no just make that a separate category.

So for this "round" each person can vote for up to 6 characters and up to 2 factions they'd like to see C3G tackle! I'm going to leave the results of the last poll up for a little while, so if you want some inspiration feel free to look at what others voted for last time.

Most Requested Factions
Spoiler Alert!

Old October 11th, 2021, 05:59 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I was just looking at this the other day! Would be fun to revive.
Old October 11th, 2021, 06:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, to be honest I just never found the free time to correlate the results! Crazy how much progress we've made since then though.
Quote:
Taskmaster – 6

Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley) - 4

Crossbones - 3
Onslaught - 3
Terminator – 3

Alien Queen – 2
Impulse (Bart Allen) - 2
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) – 2
Grim Reaper – 2
Metamorpho – 2

Nightmare - 2
Phantom Stranger – 2
Predator X – 2

Alpha Flight - 1
Ambush Bug – 1
Anarchist - 1
Ancient One - 1
Arcade - 1
ARGUS Agents - 1
B.A.T.S. - 1
Black Order – 1
Black Tom - 1
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) – 1
Blue Marvel - 1
Boss Smiley – 1
Condiment King - 1

Constrictor - 1
Controller - 1
Crime Syndicate – 1
Dark Avengers – 1
Darkhawk - 1
Dead Girl - 1
DEO Agents – 1
Doc Sampson - 1
Doop - 1
Dr. Mindbender - 1
Duke (G.I. Joe) - 1
Easy Company (Squad) – 1
Eclipso - 1
Flint (G.I. Joe) - 1
Franklin Richards - 1
Glomulus – 1
Hector Hammond - 1
Hourman (Android) – 1
Johnny Blaze (Hellfire Shotgun) - 1
Klaw - 1
Krang (TMNT) - 1
Lois Lane – 1
Micro - 1
Mogo - 1
Mr. Miracle (Scott Free) – 1
Old Man Logan - 1
Orphan/Mr. Sensitive - 1
Phat - 1
The Pitt – 1
Scarlet (G.I. Joe) - 1
The Sentry - 1
Sgt. Rock - 1
Spider-Man (Symbiote Suit) - 1

Terror Inc. - 1
U-Go Girl - 1
Venus Dee Milo - 1
Vivisector - 1
Old October 11th, 2021, 07:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice! Definitely need a new poll.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2021, 07:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Looks like everything got hit that really mattered. Like dudes with one vote aren't exactly something I'd call popular.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 11th, 2021, 07:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Would definitely be cool to see a repeat poll here. We've been productive!
Old October 11th, 2021, 07:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Tbh, I don't think I have the bandwidth to tally up results right now, but if someone did that I'd be happy to MC. (AKA that other person does all the work. )
Old October 11th, 2021, 07:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a project for an eager Ally
Old October 11th, 2021, 07:51 PM
Just A Head

It could be fun to do something like;
-Pick 2-3 new characters you'd like to see
-Pick 2-3 characters you'd like to see a new version of (either a specific take or a vII+)
-Pick 1-2 new factions you'd like to see
-Pick 1-2 factions you'd like to see built on

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy