Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 20th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Proposal and Voting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Well the Android equivalency on it's own, I believe we already voted on. This is just whether this particular power should use it or not.
Actually, I don't think we did vote on it, I think it was assumed. I don't remember voting on it, but that doesn't mean I didn't either, nor does it mean that it wasn't passed without me. I simply don't recall it though.
We may want to at least figure out what we decided, and if we haven't decided anything, we may want to make a decision. If we don't want to handle mechanical figures as "Androids", it may possibly affect what we call the Sentinels.
Based on that comment, I feel it is important to officially vote on and archive the result here.

Before voting on whether or not we should have an Android equivalency to all Soulborgs, Cyborgs, Robots, and anything else I am missing, I think each one of us should be allowed to express our opinion in what should be a convincing post.

I am currently on the fence, so persuasive comments will go a long way with me. For the record, I like Sentinels as Androids with or without the equivalency.
Old March 20th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not sure where it is, but we already did this at one point (maybe not the voting, but the presenting our arguments).
Old March 20th, 2010, 04:09 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I'm not sure where it is, but we already did this at one point (maybe not the voting, but the presenting our arguments).
I don't remember it at all. I will do a search, but if I can't find it, we need to readdress it officially with a record, or forget it all together.
Old March 20th, 2010, 04:20 PM

OK, I did a search and this is the only post in which the words Soulborg, Android, Robot, and Cyborg appeared. Also, it seems that in the context of my comments. GO's, and others, that nothing had been decided. This is the page of the Sentinel Thread in which the discusion started.
Old March 20th, 2010, 04:31 PM

OK, so I took a trip down memory lane in that thread, and as I recalled my mind being persuaded by very sound arguments, I became persuaded all over again.

This was GO's proposal.

And this was the result that Me, Bats, and GO agreed to.

So we need one more Hero to agree to this to make it official.
Old March 20th, 2010, 04:34 PM

This ruling would mean that the Books of Thread, future Rule Books, and a specialized C3G card backing would all state:

Quote:
All species of Soulborgs, Androids, Cyborgs, and Robots are considered to be the same species when reading special powers that reference any one of them.
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:31 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Sounds good to me. Yea.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 20th, 2010, 06:32 PM

OK, that is 4 Heroes in agreement. So that is that.
Old March 21st, 2010, 12:13 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
This ruling would mean that the Books of Thread, future Rule Books, and a specialized C3G card backing would all state:

Quote:
All species of Soulborgs, Androids, Cyborgs, and Robots are considered to be the same species when reading special powers that reference any one of them.
Will this new back be for all cards, just Soulborg/Android/Cyborg/Robot cards, or those plus any with special powers referencing those terms?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 21st, 2010, 12:15 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

It's just going to be a new back by itself. When you print, I suppose you can choose which cards get that back vs. the old one.

Which is why I think it's weird we voted on including it on the card back, because it still isn't clear to players when they should or shouldn't print it...
Old March 21st, 2010, 04:11 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Also weird when people including some heroes indicated they like to print the figure art card one side & the comic art cards the otherside.
Old March 21st, 2010, 04:49 PM

We are all weird. That is why we spend hours talking about a fan based custom project as though we actually worked for gaming company.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy