Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 14th, 2020, 10:51 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Atrocitus) (II) (Vote 4 on Deck

I propose a vote to move to On Deck.

@Lord Pyre
@johnny139
@japes
@Soundwarp SG-1
@Yodaking
Old February 14th, 2020, 11:05 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks great!

Yea
Old February 14th, 2020, 01:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Another one I was not following pre-return. Pretty soon I'll be in on every vote again.
Old February 14th, 2020, 01:30 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Another one I was not following pre-return. Pretty soon I'll be in on every vote again.
Can that be counted as an Abstain then? Otherwise, this will sit for the time limit. Personally, I'm hoping to have him done by Sunday.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 14th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Time limits aren't super important nowadays since you can open a new thread when you propose for On Deck, but I would personally count any post with clear intent as an Abstain.
Old February 14th, 2020, 02:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I shouldn't have been tagged at all since this thread started more than a month before my return, so no need to wait on me. You only need the 3 or 4 hero votes of those who were active heroes when the thread started and are still active heroes now.
Old February 14th, 2020, 11:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 15th, 2020, 12:09 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry to cause a delay, but something I just noticed here:

Why does Ravager Motivator say 'any other Ravager' in the first bit but nothing like that in the second bit?

Like it kinda makes it seem like he's supposed to be able to pick himself as one of the Ravagers getting turns from the battery removal version, but that doesn't seem to be the intent or how he was played.

Just seems a bit confusing to me.

Other than that minor bit though, yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 15th, 2020, 12:42 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

That's as good point - I do think it could use some clarification. And looking it over, could probably be used to streamline things a bit, too... but this might also just be an exercise in me being overtired and playing with words.

RAVAGER MOTIVATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Red Lantern, if an enemy figure received one or more wounds this turn, you may choose another Ravager Hero you control. If an opponent's Unique or Event Hero was destroyed, you may instead remove a red Battery Marker from this card and choose 2 other Ravager Heroes. Take an immediate turn with any chosen Heroes. The chosen Heroes must be within clear sight of Red Lantern.

Or maybe this?

RAVAGER MOTIVATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Red Lantern, if an enemy figure received one or more wounds this turn, you may choose up to 2 other Ravager Heroes you control within clear sight of Red Lantern. Take an immediate turn with one of the chosen Heroes. If an opponent's Unique or Event Hero was destroyed, you may then remove a red Battery Marker from this card and take a turn with the other Hero.

Or just tack another "other" onto the one we have, which does work fine.

RAVAGER MOTIVATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Red Lantern, if an enemy figure received one or more wounds during this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any other Ravager Hero you control within clear sight of Red Lantern. If an opponent's Unique or Event Hero was destroyed, you may instead remove a red Battery Marker from this card to take an immediate turn with up to 2 other Ravager Heroes you control within clear sight of Red Lantern.
Old February 15th, 2020, 01:21 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Why not just lose the first other. It already can't be Atroc due to needing to be in clear sight. While we are at it, may as well drop a little fluff and add some clarity. Thus:

Quote:
RAVAGER MOTIVATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Red Lantern, if an enemy figure received one or more wounds during this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any other Ravager Hero you control within clear sight of Red Lantern. If an opponent's Unique or Event Hero was destroyed this turn, you may instead remove a red Battery Marker from this card to take an immediate turn with up to 2 Ravager Heroes you control within clear sight of Red Lantern.
For pasteability:
Quote:
RAVAGER MOTIVATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Red Lantern, if an enemy figure received one or more wounds this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any Ravager Hero you control within clear sight of Red Lantern. If an opponent's Unique or Event Hero was destroyed this turn, you may instead remove a red Battery Marker from this card to take an immediate turn with up to 2 Ravager Heroes you control within clear sight of Red Lantern.
Old February 16th, 2020, 06:52 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated. This passes. #932
Old October 7th, 2020, 07:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Atrocitus) (II)

So I just need to update the RL card that's released with the other mini right? I'm gonna go ahead and do that now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library