Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 24th, 2013, 11:45 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Eilan Sidhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Any idea when these guys will get get 3D figs for online use?
I don't know but the Cathar and Wolfen are already up so hopefully soon.
No, there aren't any 3D Cathars for online use yet.

As always, they'll be put up as soon as somebody takes pictures of them.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; March 24th, 2013 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Siiv is the only W16 unit already made.
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:17 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I thought in the C3V section of the figure database there was an unreleased section. That's where I thought I saw the Cathars and Wolfen, I could be wrong though(and I am most likely).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I thought in the C3V section of the figure database there was an unreleased section. That's where I thought I saw the Cathars and Wolfen, I could be wrong though(and I am most likely).
There is such a page. It's Stickied too I believe.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=35777
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:27 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
There is such a page. It's Stickied too I believe.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=35777
Sorry Mega, I meant the figures and maps for Online Heroscape.

my tradelist
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:29 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The Wolfen squads, Siiv, and the Ebon Armor are the only unreleased C3V to have online figures made. I keep the link on my bookmarks bar.
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:56 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Yeah, the Ebon Armor are who I saw. My mind literally blanked and I thought they were a three person squad not four. Thus I thought they were really bad Cathar pics(no offense to whoever takes the pictures). Also, I didn't know Siiv had an online figure yet, apparently I need to use that bottom scrollbar more often.

my tradelist
Old March 25th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

How can we do to help doing 3D images for heroscape online?

I suppose that a simple photo from top of the figs is not sufficient...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 25th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I suppose that a simple photo from top of the figs is not sufficient...
It is, as long as the lighting and quality are both decent.

Let's move the discussion to PMs or the Online section.

Old March 28th, 2013, 08:32 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Might want to include the male and female cards in the first post.

Also, I would recommend the male only card for anyone with young children or a gaming group that might be bothered by nudity. The female figure has visible nipples and a slightly suggestive pose.
Yeah, unfortunately the Figures are a little harder to fix. SO i might have to pass on these guys and only play them online.
I have the figures. On the ones that came in the Wolfen army box you have to look pretty close to notice. I think the ones in the unit box are painted with more detail. Altogether though, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

If it does end up bothering you, up you could always paint over it, but like I said when you have the figures on the board it's not noticeable.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 28th, 2013, 09:35 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

They have metal accents that cross the chest area ( the ones in the Unit box are painted). It should not not hard to paint over the chest are in the same metalic color to match said accents and give the female Sidhe chest plates. (I'm thinking about doing that this weekend )

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 16th, 2013, 04:50 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

anyone have a link to the card pdfs? I can't find them on the OP.
Old April 16th, 2013, 04:59 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
anyone have a link to the card pdfs? I can't find them on the OP.
I just added them to the OP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs