Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 21st, 2022, 06:16 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Sif

Yeah, Kamala Khan, aka Ms. Marvel:

Who knows if the MCU versions of Ms. Marvel and Sabra will meet, but I'd be shocked if they've met in the comics, because I'd be shocked if Marvel's done much of anything with Sabra for the last 20 years. Then again, I've been shocked before.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations