Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 23rd, 2014, 02:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of A-Bomb - Final Editing

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 19th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of A-Bomb - Final Editing - ON HOLD

With big thanks to Spidey, mini pics are now linked in the OP. Do you want to grab this one A3n, or should I kick it out to the Art Sanctum?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 19th, 2014, 09:16 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

push this one out to the AD.
Old March 19th, 2014, 09:19 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, anyone wanna help me out there?

Old March 23rd, 2014, 09:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of A-Bomb - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post

CAMOUFLAGE
If A-Bomb is not engaged, he cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or any special powers that require clear sight.

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, A-Bomb may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for A-Bomb's Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. A-Bomb may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. A-Bomb may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Super Leap, A-Bomb will take any leaving engagement attacks. A-Bomb rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.

SMASH LANDING
After moving with Super Leap and instead of attacking, you may use Smash Landing. Roll an unblockable attack die against each figure within 2 spaces of A-Bomb whose base is not more than 3 levels above or below A-Bomb's base. You may place each figure that received a wound from this special power on an empty space within 1 space of its original placement. A figure moved by Smash Landing never takes any leaving engagement attacks. A non-flying figure moved lower by Smash Landing can receive any falling damage that may apply.

SUPER STRENGTH
We need lots of text edit here. The Red Portion is off camera here.

A3N, that's at 5.8/6.2 with 3 pt between powers.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 23rd, 2014, 09:25 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Trimming attempt:

SMASH LANDING
After moving with Super Leap, instead of attacking, you may use Smash Landing. Roll an unblockable attack die against each figure within 2 spaces of A-Bomb whose base is not more than 3 levels above or below A-Bomb's base. You may place each figure that received a wound from this special power on an empty space within 1 space of its original placement. Placed figures never take any leaving engagement attacks and non-flying figures moved lower can receive any falling damage that may apply.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 24th, 2014, 08:40 AM

Darn. I didn't realize there was going to be that much text. Bat's trims look good, here's an attempt at some more:

SMASH LANDING
After moving with Super Leap, instead of attacking, you may roll an unblockable attack die against each figure within 2 spaces of A-Bomb whose base is not more than 3 levels above or below A-Bomb's base. Place each figure that received a wound from this special power on an empty space within 1 space of its original placement. Placed figures never take any leaving engagement attacks and non-flying figures moved lower can receive any falling damage that may apply.

Old March 24th, 2014, 09:58 AM

That looks good.

Old March 24th, 2014, 11:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should the Mini be smaller?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 25th, 2014, 03:08 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Should the Mini be smaller?
Yes.

The comic would be better a bit smaller also.
Old March 25th, 2014, 08:27 AM
A Man of Taste

Any issues with the color scheme?

Old March 25th, 2014, 04:54 PM

None from me. It's blue, he's blue .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library