Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 24th, 2019, 12:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

How about 7/13?
Old May 27th, 2019, 03:31 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
How about 7/13?
Yeah, I'm good with that. @hivelord ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 28th, 2019, 02:47 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
How about 7/13?
Yeah, I'm good with that. [MENTION=1532]hivelord[/MENTION]?
I'll pencil it in.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old May 30th, 2019, 01:26 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
Quote:
Quote:
How about 7/13?
Yeah, I'm good with that. @hivelord ?
I'll pencil it in.
Okay, me too.

Do we have a venue? And/or a format?

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 30th, 2019, 01:22 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Do we have a venue? And/or a format?
Nope. I feel like Saturday may be tough to get tables at a game store but I can talk to some of my local haunts (in the valley) to see.

Any ideas on format? It'd be cool to do something fun and not tournament-y even if that's just a few casual games. I haven't done a mega-game in æons but that may be tough to do just considering setup time.

[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old May 30th, 2019, 01:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'd really just prefer to bring a map or two each and a bunch of figures and play whatever.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 01:53 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
I feel like Saturday may be tough to get tables at a game store but I can talk to some of my local haunts (in the valley) to see.
That'd be great. I don't love Game Empire, but it's not like I'm not gonna come if we end up there. I'd just love it if there were other options.

I'm also willing to host here at my house (in Simi Valley), but I know it's a long drive for many of you. We do have a pretty hefty-sized dining room table tho.

Quote:
It'd be cool to do something fun and not tournament-y even if that's just a few casual games. I haven't done a mega-game in æons but that may be tough to do just considering setup time.
Quote:
Yeah, I'd really just prefer to bring a map or two each and a bunch of figures and play whatever.
The two ideas are not entirely mutually exclusive, are they? We could have a couple of different maps that had touchpoints, or special teleport spaces, or what-have-you, where you could hop from one map to another. (This is similar to what we did in one of the aftergames last year, I think.) Keeps it interesting, having to juggle units on different maps fighting different armies. Or just don't hop maps if you don't want to deal with that. But that way everyone is (at least potentially) fighting everyone else.

Or maybe that's a dumb idea. Just throwin' out whatever pops into my head.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 5th, 2019, 12:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

Hey @quizzcode , I saw your post about playing in LA. We're in the beginning stages of planning something casual for July 13th, but we'll hammer out times and locations and format in this thread.
Old June 5th, 2019, 07:04 PM

quizzcode is surprisingly tart

Hey @superfrog that sounds great, I'd love to tag along !
Old June 23rd, 2019, 12:43 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Looks like our planning was interrupted by the site outage. But 7/13 is approaching rapidly ... @superfrog @hivelord , do we have a time and/or a place? Format is secondary, I suppose, although it would certainly help me know which figures to bring. Unless we want to give up and just play here at my house ...

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 24th, 2019, 12:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

I was under the impression that hivelord was looking for a spot for us, but I wouldn't mind just going to your house, if you're up for it.
Old June 26th, 2019, 06:19 PM

I'm going to my local spot tonight. I'll ask them and report back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers