Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 21st, 2016, 02:06 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I'm open for a game almost any time tomorrow between 9 am and 3 pm mountain time.
Old March 26th, 2016, 09:04 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I could play a game tonight. Probably around 8pm central

EDIT: No takers today. Happy Easter everyone

Last edited by kevindola; March 27th, 2016 at 12:34 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2016, 10:19 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Open tonight to play. Around 6pm-9pm central. Up for whatever, a VC playtest preferably, but otherwise I can play classic with any format.
Old April 2nd, 2016, 03:05 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Open tonight to play. Around 6pm-9pm central. Up for whatever, a VC playtest preferably, but otherwise I can play classic with any format.
I think I'll be able to play and it will hopefully be a lot smoother this time now that I know how to do it.
Old April 2nd, 2016, 07:26 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Darius and I are getting ready to throw down:

game name: 57005164dbe7e1459638628.html

google doc string:
1OHNbNYw6oHdbCS60GAHArVdpw2TpHZ5Hq7Pq8CA0Cco
Old April 13th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hello all. I can start a game in the next couple of hours. Just PM me I will check my PMs every couple of minutes.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old April 16th, 2016, 10:32 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

I am available for a game tonight. Up for playtesting or whatever. If no preference then I will push for a gauntlet match or a guessed gencon main event prep around 450 point, 16 figures

Edit: no takers but I did play my VC event game with Bigga BF

Last edited by kevindola; April 17th, 2016 at 09:10 AM.
Old April 17th, 2016, 09:11 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available today for a game. Same criteria as above
Old April 17th, 2016, 02:11 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Available today for a game. Same criteria as above
That format sounds interesting! Around what time?
Old April 21st, 2016, 05:58 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I am available tonight. Shoot me a PM
Old May 24th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone available tommrow night after around 6 pm EST?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old May 25th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Anyone available tommrow night after around 6 pm EST?
I'm available every night from 11:00pm - 6am MST cause I work graves. So if anyone is willing to stay up that late I'd always be down for a game...it helps keep me awake too :P

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events