Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 27th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Creeper: Brainstorming Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm not ENTIRELY sure Healing Factor is needed - to be honest, it's a fun and simple power, but it shouldn't be a crutch. While he should definitely have some sort of healing... change it up a bit. Maybe increase his Life by one or two and, when he changes players, remove up to 3 Wound Markers or something. Y'know?
VERY cool idea! So, remove Healing Factor and change Progressive Psychosis to something like this?

PROGRESSIVE PSYCHOSIS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Creeper, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-5 place an Insanity Marker on this card. Add one die to Creeper's normal attack for each Insanity Marker on this card. After placing a fourth Insanity Marker on this card, choose an opponent. That opponent now controls Creeper. Remove any Insanity Markers, Order Markers, and Wound Markers on this card, then give the card to that opponent.

This makes you think: "Should I destroy The Creeper or wait until he goes insane so I can use him?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
The reason I'd like to see a special offensive power on Creeper is he's a very tricky guy. He's the type of person that would do special damage, avoiding defense dice, rather than just straight attacking. The type of guy to use sneak attacks or sleight of hand or what have you.
The stealth leap makes him pretty sneaky already, in my opinion. The progressive insanity makes him crazy. And the healing factor makes him tricky to finish offl

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
I'm not ENTIRELY sure Healing Factor is needed - to be honest, it's a fun and simple power, but it shouldn't be a crutch. While he should definitely have some sort of healing... change it up a bit. Maybe increase his Life by one or two and, when he changes players, remove up to 3 Wound Markers or something. Y'know?
VERY cool idea! So, remove Healing Factor and change Progressive Psychosis to something like this?

PROGRESSIVE PSYCHOSIS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Creeper, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-5 place an Insanity Marker on this card. Add one die to Creeper's normal attack for each Insanity Marker on this card. After placing a fourth Insanity Marker on this card, choose an opponent. That opponent now controls Creeper. Remove any Insanity Markers, Order Markers, and Wound Markers on this card, then give the card to that opponent.

This makes you think: "Should I destroy The Creeper or wait until he goes insane so I can use him?"
If I could only heal him if I'm giving him to my opponent, I'd never draft this guy. Sure, it'd make him more fun to play against, but less fun to play.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 27th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:

PROGRESSIVE PSYCHOSIS

If I could only heal him if I'm giving him to my opponent, I'd never draft this guy. Sure, it'd make him more fun to play against, but less fun to play.
Yeah, but there's just a big a chance you'd get him back. Something like that would make him less of a "backstab once in the game maybe" guy and more of a "trade teams back and forth" guy.
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Which would also make him a "stay around forever" type of guy that might end up being more annoying in end game than Spider-Man ... is that what we're going for here?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 27th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Well, the Creeper is pretty annoying. In a good way, of course.
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Creeper: Design Phase

Moved Creeper to the Design phase. I think this is about as good as he'll get from brainstorming. We can tweak his stats and stuff before he goes into playtesting and/or after.
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Good. I like him as he is in the initial post.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old September 27th, 2010, 04:26 PM

Love it. Healing Factor and 5 life will keep him around a while, but he can go insane and screw you over with that too, so I think the lower cost might be justified. This guy's going to be a lot of fun, I think!

Old September 27th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Um, why not? The vast majority of figures don't heal themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 27th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
But basically your giving your opponent a brand new figure to destroy you with. I like him how he is and think he will be a ton of fun.
Old September 27th, 2010, 04:39 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
But basically your giving your opponent a brand new figure to destroy you with. I like him how he is and think he will be a ton of fun.
Exactly.
Old September 27th, 2010, 04:41 PM

There wouldn't be enough positives left over for him without the power, though, and having him heal right before he's given over would add a negative to the card, when he's already got the negative of potentially losing him. Too much in the bad column and not enough in the good column.

Edit: Well said, Tickle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library