Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 8th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Small House~Exterior Play(Final Editing)

I mean, I mostly have no need for pass through only stuff, because I'm all in on interior play.

But if we ARE doing them, we should consider doing them in a way that makes sense? Like if we had a building with two entrances on the ground that are close together and one way on the top, and the building is really tall, does a single number make sense there?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 8th, 2020, 07:20 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
These are supposed to be simple obstacles with a single transit number. Having to make out which number corresponds to another number with the same symbol and figuring out what that means is way too much brain power I want to spend on these when playing a game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Anything more than that needs to be covered by interior play rules.

Totally agree.

The biggest thing about travel for multiple floors, with exterior play only buildings, is how do you record that you have only enough move to make 2 floors of a 3+ floor building? That was why we agreed on one transit value. And now that I am typing this I am thinking that we may need to change the rule to one of these:
  • 4 for all buildings,
  • X (that can vary building to building) unless the figure's movement is less than X in which case they need to forgo an entire turns movement or
  • all figures forgo an entire turn for all buildings.
Because I don't believe we ever discussed not having a move large enough to transit a building in one turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I mean, I mostly have no need for pass through only stuff, because I'm all in on interior play.

But if we ARE doing them, we should consider doing them in a way that makes sense? Like if we had a building with two entrances on the ground that are close together and one way on the top, and the building is really tall, does a single number make sense there?
Sense or not it's a game not a simulation & it needs to be simple & accessible for all. (And that is something that you & Griffin convinced me of way back in the youth of C3G.)
Old June 8th, 2020, 09:03 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, you're not wrong. I guess if it's 4 on the Small House, it should be 4 on any structure, since none will be smaller.

I probably will not bother with exterior playability only for the skyscrapers. They're so large, with such large, exposed interiors, they're not the kind of skyscrapers it makes sense to play only exterior.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 8th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That makes no sense. If you have a building 6 hexes wide it is still going to be a 4 Transit because the Small House is? Why?
Old June 8th, 2020, 09:13 PM

If a building gets big enough, you're not going to want it as exterior play only. The small houses are hard to fit on maps as is.

Old June 8th, 2020, 09:41 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I disagree. There are plenty of cool looking larger buildings that could never be used for interior play.
I have quite a few myself.
I have no problem making a.map for them.
Also for buildings where you Transit to the roof, it is going to be a straight 4 regardless of height?
A two hex wide building could have a Transit of 3 but it has to be 4, just because?
I think setting a number in stone now is going to be an obstacle in the future and is completely unnecessary.
Old June 8th, 2020, 09:42 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That makes no sense. If you have a building 6 hexes wide it is still going to be a 4 Transit because the Small House is? Why?
So how should we account for multiple turns to transit through larger buildings?

So a large building that by shortest route, based on hex layout, means it's 10 across. Average figure movement is about 5. How do we handle that?

I personally think end your movement on entry/exit space. Next turn place figure on any other entry/exit space. That to me is simplest & removes the need for numbers on the battlefield.
Old June 8th, 2020, 09:46 PM

If you do not have enough movement you cannot Transit.
Old June 8th, 2020, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If you do not have enough movement you cannot Transit.
Now that makes no sense. You are effectively designing a means in which to exclude certain figures from parts of a battlefield. Doesn't sound like a fun game to play to me.
Old June 8th, 2020, 10:01 PM

What is being excluded from where?
Old June 8th, 2020, 10:06 PM

Thematically does it make sense that a figure could enter a building but not go through it?

Old June 8th, 2020, 10:09 PM

Prison.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library