Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 21st, 2022, 07:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Escalating Conflict Story

The Book of Escalating Conflict Story

C3G KADOKAWA WAVE 50
GUNDAM RISING

Front PDF

Back PDF

Story Card Rules

Story Bio - War... war never changes.

...except in Gundam where dudes are inventing new giant murder robots for traumatized teens to hop into like every two days.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • Pilots may be placed on this card when a vehicle they are driving is destroyed and be deployed back to the battlefield.
  • Huge vehicles may start the game on this card and be deployed to the battlefield.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp
  • Second playtest: LP
  • Third playtest: Tickle
  • Card Art by Soudnwarp

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; December 24th, 2022 at 02:34 PM.
Old March 21st, 2022, 07:29 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Escalating Conflict Story (Opening Skirmish)

NAME = ESCALATING CONFLICT
STORY CARD

POINTS = 100

STORY PROLOGUE =

• If you have at least one Unique Pilot Hero in your army, you may add huge Unique vehicles to your army as though they were Uncommon vehicles.

STORY SET UP =
• You may choose any number of huge Unique vehicles in your army to start the game on this card. For any vehicles that share an identity and are not Uncommon, you must place all but one of those vehicles on this card.

STORY RULES =

EMERGENCY ESCAPE

If a vehicle is destroyed and a Unique Pilot Hero you control occupies the driver space of that vehicle, you may ignore any wounds that Pilot would receive and place that Pilot on this card instead of the battlefield.

RETURN TO COMBAT
At the end of the round, you may choose 1 vehicle on this card that does not share an identity with any non-Uncommon vehicles on the battlefield. Place that vehicle onto a space adjacent to a figure you control. Then you may place 1 Unique Pilot Hero that is adjacent to that vehicle or on this card on that vehicle's driver space.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Arch-vile; May 19th, 2022 at 05:27 PM. Reason: typo
Old March 21st, 2022, 08:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So we obviously already discussed the whole Setup thing.

I think the way those rules work currently is flawed and will lead to continued issues for us in the future. So I guess I’m in favor of altering them now?
Old March 22nd, 2022, 08:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That does seem like the big thing to resolve here, yes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2022, 07:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

So anyone have any thoughts here that aren't related to weird rules kerfuffles?

Like I think I can technically call for a vote to go to initial now (or a guess put this on hold if Storys dont work) but I don't especially want to do that with zero comments on the actual design.

My Etsy Store
Old March 22nd, 2022, 08:06 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So far, this sounds like a lot of fun.

Just a suggestion to streamline this, what if you only place them on this card if they choose to not take the wounds?

Quote:
EMERGENCY ESCAPE
If a vehicle is destroyed and a Unique Pilot Unique Hero you control occupies the driver space of that vehicle, you may ignore any wounds that Pilot would receive and. Then you may place that Pilot on this card instead of the battlefield.
Just a missing "o" here and as usual, we are pretty inconsistent with our capitalization of the "driver" term. I would say lower case though.

Quote:
RETURN TO COMBAT
At the end of the round, you may choose 1 vehicle on this card that does not share an identity with any non-uncommon vehicles on the battlefield. Place that vehicle onto a space adjacent to a figure you control. Then you may place 1 Unique Pilot Unique Hero that is adjacent to that vehicle or on this card on that vehicle's driver space.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 08:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Huh, yeah that's actually how it's supposed to work. You do both or none, not get to ignore wounds and then still place as normal.

But yeah the current wording is two optional different steps. Not really sure what's up there.

My Etsy Store
Old March 23rd, 2022, 04:25 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Ok, I guess I'm going to call for Initial Playtesting here.

My Etsy Store
Old March 23rd, 2022, 05:53 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Escalating Conflict Story (V-IPT)

Escalating Yea
Old March 23rd, 2022, 06:21 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yeascalating conflict
Old March 23rd, 2022, 08:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 24th, 2022, 06:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library